Official Taylormade V-Day Contest

Maybe if you ask nice GolferGal will delete your first one and let you submit another one. This is also why it's a good idea not to post them in a thread until the contest deadline is past!

That's true, oh well. I found it impossible to do it within 30 words so I'm sure this one wil be fine.

Its quite funny Dent. Very good. Keep them coming guys.

I suck at this...probably won't be participating. Good Luck everyone.

Its worth a shot Floppy.

I can not wait to read the entires once the contest is said and done.

Hopefully you understood what I meant :D

Yeah careful Dent there's a fine line between funny-creepy and JB-banning-you-forever-because-you-scare-him-creepy, lol. J/K

Nah. I think its pretty good.

Hey! No explainin' LOL That's gonna be more than 30 words! AHAHA

Of course.

I can not wait to read the entires once the contest is said and done.

That will be the best part of the contest! I haven't even started mine but I know it's probably gonna be a joke! LOL

Hopefully you can have the entries remain anonymous JB :D

I edited my post, don't want to give anything away.

I was just teasing you Dent!

ANd no way! If you wanna win the bag, you gotta face the wrath of all of us!

I was just teasing you Dent!

ANd no way! If you wanna win the bag, you gotta face the wrath of all of us!

I know smalls, I just don't want to give any other people any ideas!

Well, then the winner can face the wrath, not everyone else :D

I think it will be funny to see the poetic inadequacies of everyone! Myself included!

I won't win, I don't have the humour and the intelligence of Older members. Usually the winners relate submissions to real life things happening EX: "The Caption This Contests" which I can never do.

Good luck Dent, hope you get it. I'm out of this one, I suck at this sort of thing,

I wonder why I suck so bad at the caption this contests then! Because I have a LOT of "real life experience"! LMAO I should be winning them by default!

Good luck Dent, hope you get it. I'm out of this one, I suck at this sort of thing,

You should give it a whirl MO. If nothing else it is funny and fun.

Well, I only went in this one because I need that bag soo badly. It's fun to go along with it, but I'm bad at these sorts of things. I think I have a better chance of getting my name drawn then winning this :D

Back