OH/KY/IN and anyone else-- weekend golf event

He's probably still sleeping...lol his day off then he hits the road to CIncy

Ye of little faith, u know im ready for this one!

Define "ready".

This is disturbing. I want a different cart teammate....

You still bringing both Betti's? I think it's the right thing to do!!

Define "ready".

ready=enough to secure victory over Team Dan

Yep! Plus the MBs heck maybe all my clubs. Lol 2 full bags worth.

Fear the Sober Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

call your team wahtever you want, still a 2nd place finish

This is impressively cocky.. Hopefully your teammates can keep you above water this weekend haha

hey im just restating your post that my game will be enough to beat team whatever ur name is

I love all this chatter! Lets put together some 2 man scramble teams for the late 9 for small wager or dinner??? Also how does $10/man sound for whole weekend? I cant wait....I love this stuff

I love all this chatter! Lets put together some 2 man scramble teams for the late 9 for small wager or dinner??? Also how does $10/man sound for whole weekend? I cant wait....I love this stuff

there were some mixed emotions regarding the $10/man for the whole weekend I pitched on your behalf

Wow man, you ARE a gambler. You should probably pick up this putter.

Spoiler
Never%20Compromise%20Gambler%20Royal%20Putter.jpg

That is a bad ass putter......anyone got some nice titleist 712MB blades for sale? If people cant come up with $10 for some fun maybe they should stay home....:)

everyone already hates me...lol

everyone already hates me...lol

good luck adding guys to your friends list lol

and wait til you find out what negative REP is

Im up. Picked those clubs up for erica mike. Getting my stuff together and heading down to cincy in next hour. I made sure to pack my can of whoop a**! its right next to the sunscreen

Im up. Picked those clubs up for erica mike. Getting my stuff together and heading down to cincy in next hour. I made sure to pack my can of whoop a**! its right next to the sunscreen

awesome thanks a ton, have a safe trip down

good luck adding guys to your friends list lol

and wait til you find out what negative REP is

Every outing participant gets a friend request from this guy.. In fact, I'll drop a good faith one right now on Team Title.

Packed up and gTg, just gotta get through work and try n fall asleep before midnight.

Living on 5 hour energy and a thermos of coffee all the way to Indy

Packed up and gTg, just gotta get through work and try n fall asleep before midnight.

That's the way to be man.. Give me a ring if you need to wake up a bit. We'll be on the road by 6 I think.

FYI...today is Thursday....just in case you werent sure

haha uh oh, my teammate is on strange time.. I thought I read a friday in there, apparently I missed it.

Time to text logic!

was just tryign to save him the emaressment of asking people at the course if they are THpers

FYI...today is Thursday....just in case you werent sure

I know silly.

Just meant I'm ready. 2 more nights work. Hope to be home by 11:30 tomorrow, have to pass out by 12:30, up at 5- road by 5:30. Aiming for 8:45-9:00 at otter.

Hope a few driver swings and roll some putts with the 30 putters were gonna have lol

I know silly.

Just meant I'm ready. 2 more nights work. Hope to be home by 11:30 tomorrow, have to pass out by 12:30, up at 5- road by 5:30. Aiming for 8:45-9:00 at otter.

Hope a few driver swings and roll some putts with the 30 putters were gonna have lol

ok good...better safe than sorry

Back