Ohio - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By Cleveland Golf

In that case JB will be creeped out an adequate amount by me then. Maybe Ohio weather will break early again this year and I'll only be a 7/10 on the pale scale by the end of April.

Just eat vanilla ice cream and talk about how good things are plain. It's a good ice breaker hahaha!

Oh man, I'm pumped for the return of this. So many new faces, so many old friends coming back.. It's going to be a heck of a day guys.

im guessing we still got room for more still....

*starts slow chant and pumps fist*
Hawk...Hawk...Hawk...Hawk...Hawk...Hawk...

*joins in on this slow chant, but doesn't pump fist*

Im in too, boys. Jrod can go No Limit, Im gonna get all grain flowtastic. Should be a fun event.

Im in too, boys. Jrod can go No Limit, Im gonna get all grain flowtastic. Should be a fun event.

I sense some sandbagging. :D
Your handicap went from 5-10-20 in like 7 days.

Maybe if there's a spot open in March, but I can't commit right now.

Posted via tapatalk.

Payment sent.

Will we see a TopDogg/ATL reunion at the Ohio Invitational? I'm sure the other 17 teams are hoping for it.

Also, I'm planning to fly into the 'Natti on Friday morning if anyone is interested in a round that afternoon. This should be a fun weekend.

Payment sent.

Will we see a TopDogg/ATL reunion at the Ohio Invitational? I'm sure the other 17 teams are hoping for it.

Also, I'm planning to fly into the 'Natti on Friday morning if anyone is interested in a round that afternoon. This should be a fun weekend.

I could possibly come up early.

Payment sent.

Great idea ATL, who is up for a Friday or Sunday round depending on arrival/departure times?

Wait is it too late to change my handicap? Does it have to be certified?

I'm a 4.7 on the McDouble meter.

If it has to be certified then I'm screwed. I have golfshot for a baseline.

Great idea ATL, who is up for a Friday or Sunday round depending on arrival/departure times?

I'm likely out for Sunday. On of the conditions of my release from Georgia was a Sunday morning return.

I'll definitely be playing somewhere on Friday, though.

We will work on Sunday rounds and whatnot in the next few weeks. A few solid courses close to legendary run and where most will be staying.

It is about a 2 hour drive from Columbus to Cincy, for me. Do you fellas plan on staying the night there before/after/both, or just hanging out and then making the drives back to your cities? Just curious to see if I should make hotel arrangements or not.

I'm up for a friday or sunday round! I live only 15-20 minutes away from the course. I'd love to meet up with some THP'ers and play a few rounds. Count me in!

If it has to be certified then I'm screwed. I have golfshot for a baseline.

It's pretty general man, I'm just making jokes regarding the sandbagging barbs. The designation of talent has always seemed fair for these things.

Shoot, my handicap is 5.5 but usually for the first month of golf season I play like a 10, I'm gonna have to kick it into high gear to get back to form!

We will work on Sunday rounds and whatnot in the next few weeks. A few solid courses close to legendary run and where most will be staying.

Myself and Allan (Buckbug) will be in for a Sunday morning round for sure.

I could possibly do a sunday morning round!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

It is about a 2 hour drive from Columbus to Cincy, for me. Do you fellas plan on staying the night there before/after/both, or just hanging out and then making the drives back to your cities? Just curious to see if I should make hotel arrangements or not.

I have about an 1.5hr drive and am contemplating splitting a room with someone sat if anyone is interested to play on Sunday.

I'm in for a Sunday morning round..................

Back