Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Stupid work!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking to play some simulator golf this coming Saturday at The links indoor golf in Findlay. If anyone wants to join me I'd like to get a head count by Wednesday and reserve a bay or bays.
I am in let me know time

I wish I could jump on this sim round Gene. If it were sunday I could. Let me know when you plan one on a sunday. As long as it's not the 4th sunday of the month (I volunteer serving breakfast those sundays).

48/50* and sunny is the forecast this weekend and just got an email that Boulder Creek will be open. Anyone interested?

Lol worthless!

I may be sat

48/50* and sunny is the forecast this weekend and just got an email that Boulder Creek will be open. Anyone interested?
Same as Dan! Very interested but cannot play!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Would need to find a sitter. Interested let me see what I can do.

I might be able to do Sunday. I'm out Saturday.

Damn would totally go but my Mom is in town for the weekend.

I'd be in for sunday if it were a little closer to me.

it's almost 3 hours for me.

I am off thurs - sat I am in if we go Saturday for sure

I wonder who from this area will be signup up for Club Clash and get out of the cold in April.

I wonder who from this area will be signup up for Club Clash and get out of the cold in April.

<<<<< This guy!

<<<<< This guy!

You would be awesome for that event. You can pound a driver and would have 3 hours to do so haha

I will if work isn't busy at the sign up times... Fingers crossed we are slow the next 2 days from 2-3 pm.

Wishing I could sign up for club clash, but having an out of town wedding that I'm in the weekend before won't allow it.

So Saturday what time were you guys thinking?

And this guy wishes he was signing up for Club Clash!

Back