Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

How was the Oasis? @PKorf you make it to Pine Hills

How was the Oasis? @PKorf you make it to Pine Hills

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa lol

I wasn’t able to get out but I drove by it today and it looked packed.

I waited to book and lost out on tee time, hit some balls instead

Had a blast out there today with @Nerdy_81, and we finished the last three playing with the other group (@The Milk Man, @Robozeo, and @Kmench)!

Hope you boys had fun, and really hope you can make it down again this year! I always have a blast playing with THPers.

great time today at Oasis, thanks at @Canadan for having us out

Not quite the "50's" we expected but had a good time for sure. Thanks for the invite @Canadan and always good catching up with dudes like @The Milk Man and @Robozeo Also nice to meet @Kmench Only got to play a few holes with ya, but dude can bomb it.

interesting.....

I don't mind Shack's shade. GOLF should disclose a potential conflict.

I played VotE about a month after the NEOGolf course review was written. I didn't get out last year to see how everything grew in, but it's hard to argue that the renovation work wasn't well done.

Man a shame tomorrow isn't gonna be warm enough to melt this snow...almost 60 Sunday here uggh

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Man a shame tomorrow isn't gonna be warm enough to melt this snow...almost 60 Sunday here uggh

we don't have much snow here. just going to be a bit sloppy if I decide to play.

Snow should be gone by tomorrow here in Youngstown, hoping to get a quick 9 or 18 in Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't mind Shack's shade. GOLF should disclose a potential conflict.

I played VotE about a month after the NEOGolf course review was written. I didn't get out last year to see how everything grew in, but it's hard to argue that the renovation work wasn't well done.
That place is phenomenal! The article can say whatever it wants.

I know, was really hoping to get out on Sunday

More snow on Saturday... Sunday is supposed to be warm, but probably not golf worthy

Anyone wanting to get out this weekend? Saturday isn’t looking too bad and Sunday looks really nice.

I may be able to get out Sunday. @Canadan

Bummer...

Back