Ohio & Michigan Signup - 2016 THP Regional Rivalry Sponsored By True Temper

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
It's signup time and this thread will stay open until 5pm EST today. There is a lot at stake including the MVP from the winning team heading on an all expenses paid trip of a lifetime to True Temper.

When & Where
June 11th, 2016
Boulder Creek
Streetsboro, OH
http://www.bouldercreekohio.com/

Getting In
Getting to be a part of Regional Rivalry will be by open signup. As long as someone currently lives in one of the two states at the time of signup, and are a 2016 Albatross Club member, they can signup for the event. If you are not, and want information on how to join and help support the Humane Society shelters and animals in need, click here.

All of the details can be found in the first post of this thread.
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...lry-Ohio-vs-Michigan-Sponsored-By-True-Temper

4 Steps To Success
Make sure and follow the rules carefully
Today is the day and if you follow these steps in full, you will have a great shot at being a part of your respective team. Remember however, that if you do not get selected this evening, there will be 3 spots still open for Captain's Choices in 2 weeks.

1. Start a new thread on THP about golf, clubs or anything golf related.

2. Leave a comment on one of the 2016 PGA Show videos on YouTube & on the THP Forum Thread forum thread for the same video.

3. Bonus entry - Sending a tweet on Twitter about this event with a link to this thread and including @THPGolf @TrueTemperGolf and #THPRegionalRivalry

4. Send an email in to contests at thehackersparadise.com
You must include your full name
You must include your forum name
You must include your handicap (as of today)
If you sent a tweet, you must include your Twitter handle
You must also answer these two questions and the answers can be found on THP Radio.
Corey Consuegra spoke about hot dog toppings, what did he say?
Michael Vrska spoke about when the Cubs would win the world series, when did he say?
Please include the link to the thread you started.

Finding Out
Then you will come back later (or never leave) when we announce the lucky THPers that get in via signups. Four golfers will be selected out of this endeavor leaving three open spots available for the captains to make their selections. Then there will be a 2 week count down in which the captains will have to turn the remaining players of the team into THP for the second announcement for the team to be complete.

Good luck everybody, we know it is going to be a great time representing your Region in the first ever THP Regional Rivalry Series.

Game time!!!

I love this entry process, well done! Good luck peeps!

Nice! Good luck everyone.

This should be a lot of fun! Good luck to all!

Good luck everyone!

In it to win it! Entry submitted. Good luck everyone!

It's #THPRegionalRivalry time!!!

By far the best entry process to date!

Good luck everyone! Working on my entry now!

Good luck fellas

Good luck guys...wish I was living in either area to be a part of this event. But then I would promptly move after the event :alien: Going to be a blast to follow for whoever gets in!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Good luck guys...wish I was living in either area to be a part of this event. But then I would promptly move after the event :alien: Going to be a blast to follow for whoever gets in!

Sign a lease for an apartment today rhen sign up.
Easy peasy

I heard there may be an open room/basement/floor space at the Mike Dean Hotel...room 441 I believe?

And my entry is in! Looking forward to seeing who the lucky 8 are this evening. Good luck to all who enter.

Good luck to those that enter. and good luck to the captains in trying to choose just 3 in a couple of weeks.

Good luck to those that enter. and good luck to the captains in trying to choose just 3 in a couple of weeks.

Hopefully the flowers and chocolates arrived at Mike's house and DQ gift card.

Entry submitted!

removed.

Last edited:

Duh I knew ther was a reason.

Last edited:
Well now we can welcome the spam coming in...haha
There was a reason it was posted like that. :D

Well now we can welcome the spam coming in...haha
There was a reason it was posted like that. :D

Ugh. Sorry. I'm a newbie.

Haha. Both sides can't follow the rules and it's only been an hour....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back