Once again, cancer sucks...

My younger cousin succumbed to this disease over the weekend after fighting it for years. God bless the people in hospice that helped him the last few weeks.

My father’s cancer has returned after being in remission for 2 years. They’re gonna do another CT scan and then start him back on chemotherapy and radiation treatments.
I lost an Uncle to cancer over the weekend. Less than 3 weeks ago he had no idea he had cancer, and now he is gone. It is so freaking unfair, I feel AWFUL for my mom. In the past 3 years she has lost both her parents, and now her baby brother.
I truly dispise this disease and sending positive thoughts out.

So sorry my friend, praying for your family.

my mom has been fighting cancer for the past few year...it really sucks...had surgery to remove it and some other bits recently, so hopefully no more..unless it somehow spread and hasnt shown yet

My younger cousin succumbed to this disease over the weekend after fighting it for years. God bless the people in hospice that helped him the last few weeks.
I'm so sorry, Sean. Love ya, brother.

Oh man. So sorry 😞

I lost an Uncle to cancer over the weekend. Less than 3 weeks ago he had no idea he had cancer, and now he is gone. It is so freaking unfair, I feel AWFUL for my mom. In the past 3 years she has lost both her parents, and now her baby brother.

Mr. Ryan, if I could only envelop you and especially your Mother in my closest and most comforting hug. There is no understanding, only peace when you find it. I wish you both well.
- Bob (eight years now as a cancer patient).

Prayers your way.

Just found out that an old friend that I took to one of our proms in HS passed away from cancer. This was her 3rd battle with it since just after HS graduation. 37 years old and leaves behind her husband and son. So incredibly sad and this news hit me kind of hard this morning.

Just found out that an old friend that I took to one of our proms in HS passed away from cancer. This was her 3rd battle with it since just after HS graduation. 37 years old and leaves behind her husband and son. So incredibly sad and this news hit me kind of hard this morning.
That’s horrible. So sorry to hear.

So sorry to hear this man.

ddec, please accept my sympathy over your loss. My reply above to TRyan goes out to you.

That just sucks! Sorry brother!

FIL just went into hospital after feeling weak and unable to walk. He has been fighting Lymphoma the past 4 years now it looks like he developed a large tumor on his brain. Biopsy in a few days but prognosis is not good.🙏

FIL just went into hospital after feeling weak and unable to walk. He has been fighting Lymphoma the past 4 years now it looks like he developed a large tumor on his brain. Biopsy in a few days but prognosis is not good.🙏
🙏

I’m so sorry to hear this. Thinking of y’all.

Dang, sorry to hear this 🙏🏻

Sorry to hear.🙏

🙏

Sorry to hear this man. 🙏

Yea, cancer sucks. Lost 2 brothers to it last year. Young protege of mine is fighting it right now. :(

Back