One Toy From Childhood

Ninja Turtles

lol, cell phones and Social networking wasn't around until my 30's
me either. wel, I guess I got my first cell phone with like 30 minutes a month limit when I was 26 and had to have one for work.

Micro machines were untouchable and the fast talking commercials made them even better.
I still have a pile of those too... not sure why I still have all that stuff, but maybe it'll be worth something to someone some day :ROFLMAO:

Rockem sockem robots 3B5458FB-400A-4E15-BBA6-5C8A750A4B9A.jpeg

Ping pong table...my brother and I would spend hours playing ping pong.

I still have a pile of those too... not sure why I still have all that stuff, but maybe it'll be worth something to someone some day :ROFLMAO:
Vintage stuff is worth money

It's just a good ol' Bike for me.

Yup. You had to pull it to deep left to bounce it off the neighbor's roof and into their backyard to make sure nobody could catch it off the roof for an out.

Plus you got a free cookie from our neighbor Linda when you would go and grab the ball from her backyard. :ROFLMAO:

Your neighbor was much nicer than mine. We lived on a corner so only had neighbor on one side. Jim & June. Old miserable couple who would keep any ball in their yard. They had a chain link fence on that side too. We would hop it and go get it before they caught us. June would watch us out of the window sometimes too... creepy. I wished we lived next to Linda!!

s-l400.jpg

I couldn't tell you why, but I had these things everywhere and pretty sure I still have some in a box.

Many already mentioned so I'll add

1680206318391.png

1680206800619.png

Last edited:
Oh man I remember I went through like 3 of these. Somehow I kept putting holes in the wheels from skidding on concrete. :LOL:
You could always go for a bit, with the flat spot giving you a nice bumpy ride. Then rocks got in. Then the bump would be more of a jolt. Then one last head on collision would end it

TMNT or GI Joes for me. Still remember the day one of my GI Joes met his demise under the lawn mower. I only found his upper body, never did find his legs...

There was a product called spin welder. Made things out of plastic. Guess that’s what started me down my road to steel fab.

This bad boy. Took me everywhere. Seems like I was never home as a kid during the summers and this was all I wanted so when I got it I was in heaven
36742C84-1E72-4268-A3F7-A3B571E28DC5.jpeg

1680206711917.png

Back