Online Score and Hdcp. Sites

JWLI

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
What kind of online scorekeeping and handicap sites do you use (if any)?

I was toying with setting up something in Excel but these are already set up to do this and they're free.
They all seem to do pretty much the same thing, is one better than another?

KellyBo

Golf, Have Fun or Quit!
Reaction score
I use GHIN. I had to pay $25 to join through my course but I post my scores through the internet myself. A lot of people on this site use oobgolf.com to track their handicap. GHIN is official and I can use it for tournaments. Oobgolf is not official but it is free.

MikeF

Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I use Golfshot and Myonlinegolfclub myself to keep a track of my scores and Index

JWLI

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
I use GHIN. I had to pay $25 to join through my course but I post my scores through the internet myself. A lot of people on this site use oobgolf.com to track their handicap. GHIN is official and I can use it for tournaments. Oobgolf is not official but it is free.
That sounds like something I might be interested in at some point in the future, KellyBo.
But for right now I'm looking for something that's free and something to just keep a record my scores for comparison / improvement.

JWLI

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
I found one called: "KeepMyGolfScore.com".

Any good?

DawgDaddy

Old Coot
Reaction score
Handicap
L.O.F.T.
Right now I use oobgolf, it is free and keeps track of your stats too. I plan to use GHIN starting in January. Check out oob and see what you think.

White Rhino

SANDBAGGER!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Right now I use oobgolf, it is free and keeps track of your stats too. I plan to use GHIN starting in January. Check out oob and see what you think.
There are quite a few THPers on Ooob, we have our own group there as well.

BulldogsGolf

Future PGA Professional
Reaction score
Handicap
I use fairway files, as do many others on here. While it's not technically affiliated with USGA, it gives you a USGA handicap based on their criteria. And all sorts of other good stats:D

Fairway Files

DawgDaddy

Old Coot
Reaction score
Handicap
L.O.F.T.
There are quite a few THPers on Ooob, we have our own group there as well.
Cool, I had no idea there was a THP group in there, is it an invitation group, or is it a group that plays regularly together?

Caper

Reaction score
Handicap

Flooder

Reaction score
Handicap
Cool, I had no idea there was a THP group in there, is it an invitation group, or is it a group that plays regularly together?
I don't think you need an invitation. It's just people from here, not a group that plays together or anything. I'm "Flooder" on there as well.

Buckjob

My Friend's Call Me Drew
Reaction score
Handicap
dunno if you have an iphone or droid but i use golfshot to keep track of my stats and handicap. if you don't you can still just use the website but its easy to just put all the stuff in your phone and it syncs automatically with the website after your round!

fracisco

Reaction score
Handicap
I started tracking using the Golfshot app, but it won't provide a handicap on record that can be used for anything official. Still need to go through the local golf association or equivalent.

oiler3535

Reaction score
Handicap
My course has us put our scores in to a site done by www.jencess.com. However, I put all my scores and stats in to the Titleist website 'my game' section. You can keep track of scores, putts, fairways hit, GIR, up and downs, and sand saves.

mikedean441

6X HOF
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN, OOBGOLF and now the Callaway UXPLORE SITE

coolbreeze

Aspiring Golferr
Reaction score
Handicap
RCGA 8.9
I use the RCGA network. Its $50 a year, but like GHIN, it keeps your official HC index, and is easy to use online. it stands for royal canadian golf association if you care.

JWLI

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
Just got in...

Thanks for all the input, everyone. I'll check out all of the sites suggested and see which one looks good.

Thanks again!

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in