Open Championship Predictions

Lets keep it clean everybody. Its just a game. Lets all take a step back and look at things with some objectivity.

Timing was interesting to say the least, that is for sure.
We will leave at it, I got the Phil prediction right....HAHAHAHAH

Dammit I hate when JB is right. I am happy that Phil made a run for it but now I have to publicly admit to being wrong. :angry: My Sergio pick was pretty good but other than that my predictions were pretty weak. I hate having to eat my words!

CHIII was a decent one for me.
Phil was right.
Stricker did to me what Stricker does in majors.
I got the Toothy one wrong. You would think i would know by now.

I did pretty good except for the Phil pick. The old man finished inside the top 25, Rory beat Toothy and Donald, and Sergio, while he didn't win, placed higher than any of the other predictions.

I am done with Luke - he has failed me too many times now. That is now 9 different winners for the last 9 majors. This game is so even right now across multiple players across the board it makes it VERY difficult to make good predictions.

REALLY?!?!? WOW... hello pot meet kettle!

Probably time to knock it off. I thought you were done debating this.

And I agree with TC. And if JB or GG hadn't been here you probably would have been in time out at least by one of us.

I am done with Luke - he has failed me too many times now. That is now 9 different winners for the last 9 majors. This game is so even right now across multiple players across the board it makes it VERY difficult to make good predictions.

That is so true. As I said in my predictions, all the stats and logic in the world still won't tell you who is going to win these majors. I was shocked more Euro's weren't at the top of the leaderboard this week. I really expected them to dominate out there this week.

Enough, this is a fun thread and now it's just become name calling and bickering. Both parties are in the wrong and it's over. I am removing the fighting posts because I would prefer to keep this a happy thread, not a childish one.

Back