Pac vs Floyd is happening

pumbaa

Need more golf
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
11001925_1067862646565910_4643942300439255877_n.jpg

Who do you think wins? I think it might be boring. Floyd is going to stay out of range and slap box like he does and Pac will get frustrated. I think if Pac gets in on him and lands some shots its going to get interesting.

What 8 years too late........ oh well

I don't think it will be a great fight, Mayweather waited until he knew he could easily beat Paq but I will be watching it somewhere.

Typical Floyd fight.

He's too fast and will stay out of range and point him to death.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I still don't believe it until punches are actually traded. Something will happen and the fight will be called off.

Oh boy, as I work with Filipinos at my workplace we are always talking about this fight. They invited to for a feast and to see Pac man beat Flayweather to a pulp! I am looking forward to watch this one!

The fight we all wanted to see for a very long time. Let's hope it lives up to the hype

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll take Money Mayweather

I'd be more excited if it was Mayweather Khan. I'll still be watching though.

Maybe Kurt Busch will be on the opening bill

Like others have seen.. Another Mayweather "as fun as watching paint dry" fight.

Pac Man will be the aggressor and will get dotted by counter punches and lose on decision.

I so hope Pac connects with one and knocks out Mayweather.

Everyone has my thoughts on this. Mayweather hasn't hurt a fighter in year I don't think he has even cut a fighter in his last 8 fights. I think its wayyy late and will be boring. I just hope Pac can get a couple of good shots and make it interesting, maybe hurt him like Winky and Bernard did.

How much money would it take to let either of these two guys punch you? You pick the place for the punch and how much?

How much money would it take to let either of these two guys punch you? You pick the place for the punch and how much?
Couldn't pay me enough I don't think. If I had to chose out of the 2 it would be Mayweather. But a trained figher having no pressure and just could wind up and throw with all thier weight behind it NO THANKS.

If Maidana could tag Floyd in the second fight, I'm confident Pacman will be able to get some shots in. Judges always favor the aggressor so eventually Floyd will have to exchange instead of run.

Based on Manny's jaw the last few fights, this one could be done by the third round.

Based on Manny's jaw the last few fights, this one could be done by the third round.

Dude mayweather probably couldn't knock me out.

All he does is counter punch and back up. So boring.

Dude mayweather probably couldn't knock me out.

All he does is counter punch and back up. So boring.

Not disagreeing there, he reminds me a lot of how GSP fights in UFC. I just don't see this going past 5 rounds, cause Manny is gonna get aggressive after being annoyed and he's gonna make a mistake and dumb jabbed or something weird.

I must don't get excited for boxing matches any more. This would be the only fight I would have watched if it happened 2-3 years ago.

I will likely watch it but certainly not with the same level of interest I would have 5/6 years ago.

Did Pac finally agree to a drug / blood doping test? If not, this gets cancelled a few weeks before the match when he refuses to submit samples.

Back