New SM6's made me want to add a little red to the SM5's, so did that on the 54 and 58 and then tried blue on the black 50.

7c92a1aecce9a2fa9d606934ff8af869.jpg

You can do a lot of fun things with the sm line. Looks good.

I use Elmers painters pens with the fine tip. They work great

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Love MD3's for what you can do to them paint fill wise.

81a06a72562103f3fd083a11b03dba22.jpg

I like it.

Sweet Colin. I'll ship you my clubs

Looking good bakes

Lookin' good Colin. The SM line with the vokey's make it really fun to paintfill because you can change the look a lot with a little splash of color but it's not difficult to do them at all.

Love MD3's for what you can do to them paint fill wise.

81a06a72562103f3fd083a11b03dba22.jpg
Do you strip the paintfill first or just fill over the top Colin?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Do you strip the paintfill first or just fill over the top Colin?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I take it out as much as possible. Sometimes I'll use acetone nail polish remover or paint remover to get it out depending on what is around it.

Thinking I will be picking up a 50* MD3 as well soon and already have the project planned out for it. hoping that one turns out as well on the wedge as it seems in my head.

50* drying after the new paint.

058c08eaa93b9ceca0054395fca45484.jpg

Thinking about changing the gold on my SM5's to blue,and doing the same with the engravings on my AP2's when they get here. Perhaps even replace the red on my hybrid and driver with blue. I haven't done any paint fills in over a year, so I'll get back with pics when I decide to try it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smooth looking Colin

Very nice. I have some paint drying on some MD 3's. I'll post some pics as soon as they are dry.

Man you guys did some great work on your clubs, CBaker those wedges look amazing! Thinking I might have to try and paint fill my PM grind and spice it up.

Looks good colin

Paint Fill Tools

First time doing this in years, just replaced the gold with blue. Does anyone know the fastest way to remove the paint?
ca254b35034939f23a0b568f47aa2853.jpg

First time doing this in years, just replaced the gold with blue. Does anyone know the fastest way to remove the paint?

Toothpick, acetone, and even something sharp like a needle or a pushpin and just gently scraping it. Some paints are more stubborn than others but it's doable with some patience and some elbow grease. What I'd usually do was wet the area with acetone and then use a pin to gently scrape out the paint. The toothpick method works as well since you can kinda wet the tip of a toothpick and use it to get into corners and such, then break part of it and repeat the process. It's tedious but it does work.

Back