That looks 10 times better than my first stamping attempt lol agree 100% on confident strikes

Here's my first 2 attempts at blasting images on some clubs. Beyond pleased with them
07ac9430de0dcc4aa264a568170600a3.jpg

Don't know how you did that, but those turned out fantastic!

Hacker those are fantastic.

That looks 10 times better than my first stamping attempt lol agree 100% on confident strikes

Here's my first 2 attempts at blasting images on some clubs. Beyond pleased with them
07ac9430de0dcc4aa264a568170600a3.jpg

Wow those look awesome! Care to share how you went about that?

Yeah those are pretty damn cool, especially if you could do anything? Is it a sand blast stencil of some sort?

Thanks everybody. Yea, I used a sandblaster and instead of sand I used glass beads. My wife has a Cricut so she made the outlines for me to stick on there. Super quick, easy, and fun!

148b5f11cd4740d84c564ea51920352f.jpg

Will be paintfilling it the next day or so!

Nice work Jman. What is your go to paint and tools for the job?

Man I always talk about and throw the idea around of doing this, but never follow through.

148b5f11cd4740d84c564ea51920352f.jpg

Will be paintfilling it the next day or so!

Looks really good man! Did you hammer each one or use a spring loaded center punch?

Nice work Jman. What is your go to paint and tools for the job?
Tamiya acrylic is my go to, love it, more expensive than testers, but better colors and quality imo. Also use some paint bottles with syringes on them.

I want to make my wedges have that industrial hammered look so bad!!

ChGSHojUgAAhLDD.jpg:large

Haha... Anthony does some nice work eh? I asked him about that finish. He basically just beat the snot out of it.

Last edited:
I want to make my wedges have that industrial hammered look so bad!!

ChGSHojUgAAhLDD.jpg:large
Seriously considering trying that on the 54 or 60. Love hammered peening.

Thanks everybody. Yea, I used a sandblaster and instead of sand I used glass beads. My wife has a Cricut so she made the outlines for me to stick on there. Super quick, easy, and fun!
Good job! I've been meaning to do this, but I have chrome wedges... So I need to polish first, then mask and blast...

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Good job! I've been meaning to do this, but I have chrome wedges... So I need to polish first, then mask and blast...

I just got finished with a chrome one. Looks pretty sweet. Just wish I would have blasted a shade more so it would really stick out without having to have just the right light hitting it. Part of experimenting I guess!

I just got finished with a chrome one. Looks pretty sweet. Just wish I would have blasted a shade more so it would really stick out without having to have just the right light hitting it. Part of experimenting I guess!
Used the glass beads? What size?
Did you polish the whole head, or did you just do part, and tried to match the chrome finish to the existing finish?
I'm so happy someone else decided to do this!
I just got polish a couple weeks ago. I don't have a blaster tho, my coworker does, so I was going to go use his...

Nice color change on the two words scotty cameron

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Thanks man, that's my favorite part!

Here are some updated pictures of the putter with the authentic scotty weights that I bought vs the 30g aftermarket weights that were too heavy
The painfill with the red weights look amazing in my humble opinion
27292684453_3f096c462d_b.jpg

27870613546_b2c02e4128_b.jpg

27905629015_4c32204e31_b.jpg

27804198582_ff0f362ba0_b.jpg

27870776126_41f57eb328_b.jpg

Used the glass beads? What size?
Did you polish the whole head, or did you just do part, and tried to match the chrome finish to the existing finish?
I'm so happy someone else decided to do this!
I just got polish a couple weeks ago. I don't have a blaster tho, my coworker does, so I was going to go use his...

I use 80 grit glass beads which I'm really pleased with. I don't know much about the grits because I've never sandblasted before, but it's been great for clubs and tumblers. As for polishing, that never even crossed my mind, but I'll probably try that next time. I took advantage of the CPO sale and grabbed some black MD3's and I'm like a kid before Christmas just so I can experiment more lol here's how my chrome turned out
dfb1b6ec6a41aad830d34ff2e8bc3691.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use 80 grit glass beads which I'm really pleased with. I don't know much about the grits because I've never sandblasted before, but it's been great for clubs and tumblers. As for polishing, that never even crossed my mind, but I'll probably try that next time. I took advantage of the CPO sale and grabbed some black MD3's and I'm like a kid before Christmas just so I can experiment more lol here's how my chrome turned out
dfb1b6ec6a41aad830d34ff2e8bc3691.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Edit: oh, vokeys have a more reflective finish right?
For the MD2s I have the satin chrome. So I have to polish it to shiny, mask, and then blast it back to satin

Back