Mom is out with coworkers, which means one thing...

BUFFALO WILD WINGS!

101e049d0d00936dea812dd41e0c8b1d.jpg

Mom is out with coworkers, which means one thing...

BUFFALO WILD WINGS!

101e049d0d00936dea812dd41e0c8b1d.jpg
Tell him to get the Mac and Cheese. It's my son's favorite when we go there so it must be pretty good.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

60* on November 15th, can't believe we were out golfing!!!

Our children have run me dry after a 4 day weekend. I could never be a stay at home Mom.
fbdd695bb8c95b3a5147256a07129d9d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is all becoming too real. In about 48 hours the wife and I will be having our 3rd little boy. 3 boys under 4 years old. Just finalizing everything at the office to take my 6 week parental leave.

It is all becoming too real. In about 48 hours the wife and I will be having our 3rd little boy. 3 boys under 4 years old. Just finalizing everything at the office to take my 6 week parental leave.

Congratulations man!

Watching your kids when they are sick is heartbreaking. Our son has had a rough go in the last week. On Thursday he got a nice gash on his eyebrow from his sister dropping him on the floor. A doctors visit and some glue and he was good to go. Then we were around the in laws all weekend and his cousin was nice enough to share a cold with him. For most kids that's not such a big deal, but for Adam it means he immediately gets croup and struggles breathing. My wife is at home with him today and I stopped in to see how it is going and he is in rough shape. Wheezing, coughing, and just completely miserable. Another doctors appointment at 3:00 today. This seems to happen once a month and it just kills me to see him like that.

Watching your kids when they are sick is heartbreaking. Our son has had a rough go in the last week. On Thursday he got a nice gash on his eyebrow from his sister dropping him on the floor. A doctors visit and some glue and he was good to go. Then we were around the in laws all weekend and his cousin was nice enough to share a cold with him. For most kids that's not such a big deal, but for Adam it means he immediately gets croup and struggles breathing. My wife is at home with him today and I stopped in to see how it is going and he is in rough shape. Wheezing, coughing, and just completely miserable. Another doctors appointment at 3:00 today. This seems to happen once a month and it just kills me to see him like that.

It is definitely a helpless feeling sometimes. Hope Adam feels better soon.

Congrats!

I know that feeling. My current youngest has had croup twice. Both of my boys have asthma that is rough this time of year. Luckily we live in FL and the weather is typically warm. When it gets to the time when the weather is up and down every day, then they both usually get sick. And that almost always leads to Bronchitis for my oldest.

Our children have run me dry after a 4 day weekend. I could never be a stay at home Mom.
fbdd695bb8c95b3a5147256a07129d9d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My wife was gone for 4 days this weekend, I have a whole new respect for her when I'm gone and single parents everywhere, holy cow it's a lot of work. But they sure are cute, which helps make it easier!!!

0e79cbc4aff2204189582b8a814faf3b.jpg

Project time

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Has anyone else ever been halfway into their commute to work and realize they've been tapping along to their kids Laurie Berkner CD from the previous day?

Has anyone else ever been halfway into their commute to work and realize they've been tapping along to their kids Laurie Berkner CD from the previous day?

It's Mickey Mouse Clubhouse or any other Disney Jr. show theme song for me. My golf buddy had kids before I did and I used to pick on him all the time for singing Blues Clues on the course. I totally get it now.

Victor Vito and Freddie Vasco
Ate a burrito - with tabasco

I pulled that out of thin air and haven't listened to her in at least three years. Wha'd I win?

It's Mickey Mouse Clubhouse or any other Disney Jr. show theme song for me. My golf buddy had kids before I did and I used to pick on him all the time for singing Blues Clues on the course. I totally get it now.

Oh Toodles!

Oh Toodles!
Mouseker hey, mouseker hi, mouseker ho. Mouseker ready, mouseker set, here we go. Your're a thinking and a solving working througher, Mouseker me, mouseker you, mouseker doer.

It's sad I know all those words.

Mouseker hey, mouseker hi, mouseker ho. Mouseker ready, mouseker set, here we go. Your're a thinking and a solving working througher, Mouseker me, mouseker you, mouseker doer.

It's sad I know all those words.
Charlotte's favorite. Dances as soon as it comes on.

Victor Vito and Freddie Vasco
Ate a burrito - with tabasco

I pulled that out of thin air and haven't listened to her in at least three years. Wha'd I win?
You win the Laurie Berkner CD in my car...congrats! :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

You win the Laurie Berkner CD in my car...congrats! :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Bad move. You'll just wind up having to buy another :D

Charlotte's favorite. Dances as soon as it comes on.

I have video of my wife and her two brothers doing the different characters dances. They were between the ages of 26-30 at the time. I like to bust that out every once in awhile.

14 month old hasn't slept more than 4 straight hours since Thanksgiving night. We used to be able to give him a pacifier when he woke up and that would be enough to get him back asleep, but since Friday night he has been up for hours at a time. We've tried everything we can think of. Finally decided to bring him into our bed and the weirdest thing happened. He would be asleep, but sit up, then just fall back down. He did this multiple times, smashing his head against ours several times, and never woke up. I can't sleep when he's in our bed, so I'm dragging every day. Ugh.

14 month old hasn't slept more than 4 straight hours since Thanksgiving night. We used to be able to give him a pacifier when he woke up and that would be enough to get him back asleep, but since Friday night he has been up for hours at a time. We've tried everything we can think of. Finally decided to bring him into our bed and the weirdest thing happened. He would be asleep, but sit up, then just fall back down. He did this multiple times, smashing his head against ours several times, and never woke up. I can't sleep when he's in our bed, so I'm dragging every day. Ugh.
Is he sick? How's his room, cold/hot? It is entirely possible that he is just being a kid. And kids can be odd creatures.

Is he sick? How's his room, cold/hot? It is entirely possible that he is just being a kid. And kids can be odd creatures.

Not sick, his room seems fine to me. We have a humidifier in there, but that's nothing new. Hoping this is just a phase. It's amazing how opposite he is from our 4 year old. They are like night and day.

Back