Pat McAfee, love him or hate him?

The best moment ever on the show

Haha. Never seen this. So funny. Kid full heel turn telling Boston Connor he ******* sucks is too good.

Wouldn't call myself a fan, but I don't dislike him. I think he tries too hard to be the funny guy at times, to the detriment of his show. First thing I can remember of him is his story about Troy Polamalu and it was hilarious.

Not a fan but don’t have to watch him

Anyone who shows up in a wife beater for his tv show isn’t someone I’ll follow or take seriously

I really have never heard him on air.

I hate that he gives Rodgers a platform. But he's also genuine and doesn't have a probably giving it back to Aaron.

Idk. I tune in from time to time, but sort of indifferent. It's not the type of sports show I lean towards, I watch a lot of Dan Patrick, but he has his audience and is doing well for himself.
I like that he gives him, and anyone else, a platform to be honest and talk regardless who agrees. In this day and age of echo chamber media it refreshing to have someone with no agenda and let guests talk.

I like that he gives him, and anyone else, a platform to be honest and talk regardless who agrees. In this day and age of echo chamber media it refreshing to have someone with no agenda and let guests talk.
While I agree with you for any other person on the planet, I spent 18 years with him as the primary face of a football team I cheered for and anything that comes out of his mouth screams "Look at me! Pay attention to me! I only won a single Superbowl and need to feel relevant!"

Didn't care for him when he was here and still don't now that hes gone. Regardless of the craziness or validity of his statements I just can't stand the guy. Lol.

While I agree with you for any other person on the planet, I spent 18 years with him as the primary face of a football team I cheered for and anything that comes out of his mouth screams "Look at me! Pay attention to me! I only won a single Superbowl and need to feel relevant!"

Didn't care for him when he was here and still don't now that hes gone. Regardless of the craziness or validity of his statements I just can't stand the guy. Lol.
100% true story cut short, back in 2007, while on a Packers promotional visit to Eau Claire, Aaron Rodgers poured tequila down my now wife's tank top

Huge fan!

100% true story cut short, back in 2007, while on a Packers promotional visit to Eau Claire, Aaron Rodgers poured tequila down my now wife's tank top
Yeesh. The guy was very hard to cheer for. In my opinion.

Yeesh. The guy was very hard to cheer for. In my opinion.
To be fair, he was a 23 year old single dude in a college, at the bars, late at night.

He wasn't even a celebrity them, the right tackle and middle linebacker were more of an attraction than the back up QB

Surprised Michigan is punting here.

I like Pat...but it's almost teetering on too much of him.

He's all over the place right now.
he really is. It was the same with Greeny for a while. Both competing against Ryan Seacrest.

WVU alumni here with overlap when he was still in college. Been following him for a long time. Guy is just having fun

he really is. It was the same with Greeny for a while. Both competing against Ryan Seacrest.
How long til McAfee gets a NYE show?

I hate that he gives Rodgers a platform. But he's also genuine and doesn't have a probably giving it back to Aaron.

Idk. I tune in from time to time, but sort of indifferent. It's not the type of sports show I lean towards, I watch a lot of Dan Patrick, but he has his audience and is doing well for himself.
Rogers is paid $1M to be a weekly guest.

Back