Pat McAfee, love him or hate him?

I love watching Pat and the boys. I enjoy it way more than any other sports shows. I don't watch all the time but pretty much only sports show I will watch.

I like him and he's different. He is doing it his own way and can get a little "bro" for me at times, but most of the time I like the presentation and overall content.

His stories of kicking with his eye closed crack me up.
I used to coach Special Teams and I have a few of his videos for kicking. He's a baller, the ball nearly collapses when his foot hits it, and his form is not the usual style, but results are what counts.

Doesn't bother me at all- I don't seek out his show to catch daily, but if I stumble across it I'm not immediately changing channels.

I’m a fan, he actually comes from sports and the locker room perspective and his shows aren’t the button up videos as years past when analysts/commentators would comment on sports.

I am fine with him and Stephen A's place in sports.....i just hope that all sports commentary doesn't become what he is.

There needs to be place for the Zach Lowe's and Bill Barnwell's of the world, too.

Ehh. I can generally take him or leave him. I think it depends on who he is interviewing and if they are an interesting subject. I've also seen interesting segments where they break down offensive line play but I think that's mostly another guy on the show.

Some times he's too over the top and the fact he's Aaron Rodgers weekly mouthpiece to spout off something ridiculous bugs me.

I’m a big fan. I find him to be very likable and positive.

I didn’t necessarily like him to start or come in expecting to like him. I listened to one of his interviews with Mike Lombardi who I’m a fan of. It got on my YouTube feed and I started listening to more and slowly became a fan. It’s just a bunch of guys having fun. I listen to most of the podcasts. Rarely am able to watch live on ESPN. Definitely can get a little silly.

I don't hate or love his schtick. He falls in with a bunch of other talking heads. Sometimes one will say something that I think is thought provoking, otherwise they say sort of the same things just with more or less volume and/or antics.

I'll admit, prior to his coming to College Gameday this season, I didnt watch much of him. However, I have gotten to the point where I will turn his daily show on in the background in the office and listen off and on. At first, I was a bit off put by him, but these days I have been enjoying his content.

Some of his takes seem like they are just for clicks, but at the same time, he says it like it is and just puts his stuff out there, which is a nice change of pace from always just toting the company line.

Any one a fan? Cant stand the guy?
I fall into the latter. Not a fan. At all.

Not a fan of his style. I'm over the tank top frat boy schtick. I prefer more straightforward analysis without the need for them to entertain me, which is what 95% of ESPN shows are now. Hence, I don't watch much of their personality shows anymore.

Not a huge fan, but he's ok. I mostly watch clips on youtube. the entire daily show is too much of a time commitment.

Small doses.

I have yet to listen to an entire episode of his show. I like the rapport he has with his crew. There's some fun there.

The best moment ever on the show

I hate that he gives Rodgers a platform. But he's also genuine and doesn't have a probably giving it back to Aaron.

Idk. I tune in from time to time, but sort of indifferent. It's not the type of sports show I lean towards, I watch a lot of Dan Patrick, but he has his audience and is doing well for himself.

Never heard of him till last week. No opinion.

Speaking of which, why is he wearing a cowboy hat right now he’s from Pennsylvania and played for the Colts.

I don’t mind him. I prefer him more than most of who espn has on staff at the moment.

Can’t stand him right now on the pre game show.

Back