Paying it forward- A couple goodies

TimG3394

Lost: Center of clubface
Reaction score
Handicap
9ish
Last night, CJ (Michigan Slice) posted 10 Pure Grips that he will not be using. Since I badly need a regrip I took him up on his offer. He would not even let me pay for shipping. I don't think he knows how much it means to me. One requirement was to pay it forward, so it's exactly what I am doing.

I picked up a couple goodies to send to another THP'er.

-A sleeve of new Srixon Qstars
-A Titleist valuables pouch
-FJ WeatherSof glove. Men's Large (goes on left hand)
-A $15 Starbucks gift card.

20140127_162259_zps3cdb12bb.jpg

This will all be shipped to your door for FREE! I also hope you feel inclined to pay it forward in the future.

I love threads like this...well done Tim!

Good for you Tim. It won't take long for these to find a good home.

Awesome buddy! Glad to see you paying it forward

Classy move on both of your parts.

Awesome Tim, the generosity that is within THP continues to astound me, WTG!!!

Well done. Great job

Nicely done here Tim. I love gift cards, but hate coffee. 4 people will be getting some nice things!

Very nice Tim, awesome that you're doing this.

Very good of both of you. Another thing that happens here that never happens at other sites. Just goes to show why THP is No.1!

Nicely done here Tim. I love gift cards, but hate coffee. 4 people will be getting some nice things!

Was planning on sending all the items to 1 person. Just to clarify.

Awesome gesture Tim!

Way to go Tim!! Just another reason I love this site.

love seeing this! who is the lucky one?

LOL, someone needs to accept Tim's gesture! Anyone? Anyone?

LOL, someone needs to accept Tim's gesture! Anyone? Anyone?

No one likes me?? :banghead: Kidding of course. Hope someone takes em off my hands tonight so I can ship tomorrow!

No one likes me?? :banghead: Kidding of course. Hope someone takes em off my hands tonight so I can ship tomorrow!

That's awful nice of ya to just give that stuff away. Good stuff!

Go on the both of you, well done guys. :clapp:

This is the type of stuff I love to see and sets this site apart from all the others. Hopefully someone takes it off your hands soon. I hope this becomes a regular thing on here and you guys have inspired me to contribute as well.

How has no one taken Tim up on his offer? Good for you and I love these threads!

No one wants to be the guy that says sure, I'll take it. lol

Well done. My first THP interaction was from someone paying it forward. Glad to see the tradition continues.

Back