PayItForward (2015 ALABATROSS MEMBERSHIP) GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is fantastic Kang. Great gesture. Wish I had seen it before I sent in my donation!

Once I pay it forward to a new member Ill add my name.

I paid it forward to someone who wasn't an AC member last year, TBaker34. Great idea, Kang, I really hope it spreads.
You got my guy ! Guess I'll look for another. Well done and thank you !

I paid it forward to someone who wasn't an AC member last year, TBaker34. Great idea, Kang, I really hope it spreads.
Wow. I have no idea what to say. Completely stunned by the generosity. I have no words right now. This place is so much more than a golf forum, this place is a family. Thank you so much. Wow

Yep, saw my chance and as Im usually a bit late to these things I thought it best to use the element of surprise.

Do we tell the person we paid it forward so they don't pay for the membership themselves?

Thats a good question. I guessed that if I did it right away the tag would show up quick to prevent that but as more come in, it may be hard to keep up with.

This just makes me smile. Love seeing people to giving back in such a great way.

If anyone is skeptical with joining the Albatross club you let me know and I will make sure you know what it is to be apart of something special.

Looks like his tag is now up so he is taken care of. After being the recipient of the awesome generosity of THPers, I've been trying to figure out a way to pay it forward, so was glad to see this idea by Kang. Unfortunately, I paid for mine before I saw this thread, so I only took care of one other.

I believe I had added a tag for everyone who got a Pay It Forward. If you PIF and don't see the tag of the person you paid for please let me know and I will get that fixed right away.

Do we tell the person we paid it forward so they don't pay for the membership themselves?

Thats a good question. I guessed that if I did it right away the tag would show up quick to prevent that but as more come in, it may be hard to keep up with.

Looks like his tag is now up so he is taken care of. After being the recipient of the awesome generosity of THPers, I've been trying to figure out a way to pay it forward, so was glad to see this idea by Kang. Unfortunately, I paid for mine before I saw this thread, so I only took care of one other.
Each person who receives a Pay it Forward membership should receive their tag and welcome PM. (THANK YOU GG!)

Membership just paid for me and an awesome fellow THPer as part of this great pay it forward idea!

Just wanted to make sure if I sign up now this is for the 2015 membership correct?

Wow just want to say thanks Rambler and THP... Will definitely be paying it forward soon.

Oh man just saw the message from GG. Rob you're the man buddy. Too kind. I will certainly be doing my part because I love this site.

Thank you Chris, you are the best!

awesome idea by KC, thanks a lot to you too

I just had my AC club membership paid by TBaker34 . I did not expect this and I thank you sooo much .This. place.Is.Amazing, Now I'll find 2 more to pay it forward to . Thank You TBaker34 , we are so glad to have you in the Albatross club !

This is the coolest thread. My faith in humanity has been renewed!

Just wanted to make sure if I sign up now this is for the 2015 membership correct?
Yes. 2015 membership opened today!

Love all the action in here already. All you guys please remember to put your name on the Google doc! Also check in again on it after tomorrow as I will be editing and adding more gear!

Wow, Thanks KC! Now to find some folks to pay it forward to.

Shout out to wluker17 for paying it forward and to Kang for setting this up! Awesome! Ready to see how far this goes!

Remember, if you paid it forward to someone, check to make sure they have a new tag, if they don't let me know ASAP.

Thanks!

crud, I forgot about this and already signed up for Alb 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back