Phil and callaway split

PapaJohick

#ShortKnockerBombs
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Finally some closure.

hmmm I’m apparently bad at hyperlinking? Haha.

IMG_3589.png

Not really shocked here but he’s right about the ball haha

Not really shocked here but he’s right about the ball haha
No, I think we all pretty much knew it was coming at some point. I figured they were just waiting until the contract was up for renewal and they decided not to go that route.

Not surprised but props on the thoughts about the new ball!

That just goes to show he still has a good relationship with them or at least it appears that way.

Too bad.

Came to post the same thing as I just saw his tweet. Says tons about how good the ball is!!

Also, charge your phone!! Haha
I just got home from work dang it!!!

And so the merry go round of changes from long term partnerships ,
Continues

Not totally surprised, but kinda bummed.

I guess Callaway's Lifetime sponsorship = Limited time only sponsorship. 🤪

I mean, is it surprising?

Not really surprised with the news

I am happy about this for Callaway. Don't like Phil but do like that he gave props to the new Chrome Tour balls.

Best company hype man ever

I wish the best for both parties. I look forward to maybe trying some of the golf balls.

That just goes to show he still has a good relationship with them or at least it appears that way.
That is what we call "saving face."

Callaway wouldnt just dump Phil, so let him announce it on his own and let it be.

The relationship was"paused". Is this tweet announcing an actual split? He was still gaming their clubs, and I imagine getting fit there, even if he wasn't wearing the logo the past couple years.

I would like to see Phil playing Mizuno. Not much of a chance it will happen, but it would be cool. Maybe then they would make more stuff for lefties.

Like the way he said it.

Back