PhillyV v. cbaker2882 #THPCallout and Cobra Driver cover contest

• PhillyV

Votes: 26 68.4%
  • cbaker2882

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • boring tie

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters
Nice birdie for Colin brings the match to me 4up thru 9.

PhillyV with the 41
Cbaker with the 46

Time to win the first four holes...

#10 green is a monster. Thank god it's over

That plan failed. Found major tree trouble leading to a triple and Phil bogies to take 10 and go up 5 again.

Couple real solid pars for Colin and I. No blood on 11. I'm still 5up with 7 left to play

I guess I should start to make a move or something

Pair of doubles on the long par 5. Philly stays 5 up through 12

Not what I needed and didn't give myself a chance for par on 13. Philly takes it and wins 6&5

And of course next hole I murder my drive. Right on time thanks game.

Best swing of the day

Nice win Phil. Straight up baller when it counts.

Congrats PhillyV, was great to follow along

Philly with a 1-1 type of weekend! Noice

Way to get it done PhillyV! Great follow gents.

Looks like no one picked me winning 6&5. So maybe we put all the names in a hat that picked me and I'll throw in my dice headcover and we pick two winners.... Whatcha think cbaker?

Looks like no one picked me winning 6&5. So maybe we put all the names in a hat that picked me and I'll throw in my dice headcover and we pick two winners.... Whatcha think cbaker?

Sounds like a plan to me

Im going to go Philly V with an 7/6 victory as he finds a way to turn golfing into scoring.
On that Par 5, I say Phil plays smart and lays up and then hits a small knock down wedge to about 15 feet and two putts for par.
Cbaker will go Jordan Spieth fiddling with his staff bag, miss off the tee and then have to play scramble where he unfortunately makes a triple.

Its going to be a good one fellas. I won't be able to follow along, since I will be at a huge THP Event, but since I am pretty sure I am right, you can mark it down as a winner.

I was pretty darn close.

Well....put the names through the name wheel or whatever you'd call it that picked Phil (so basically everyone), and we have come out with our two winners - thanks to PhillyV for throwing another prize in. Please PM me your address and we'll get the prizes out.

Going to be a good one for sure.
Who wins? Philly V

Final score? 3 & 2
What will both of us shoot on the Par 5 #3? a pair of 5s

I am going with Philthy Phillyv since I have seen him when he gets that eye of the tiger going.

He will take it down 4 and 3.
I see him making a birdie on 3 with Cbaker making a par.

Can't wait to follow this one!

Thanks for everyone who followed along! I had some early chances to keep it close and take the lead but I couldn't sink the putts when needed, and Phil did. I had a few solid holes, but Phil just had a full solid round. Congrats brother, but I'll be coming for you again.

Congrats guys!

Guys this was fun! It was cool to witness a #THPCallout first hand yesterday. I think a rematch is in order for sure!

Was a good time yesterday!

Congrats to the winners!

Congrats guys!! And great job Philly V and cbaker on an awesome #callout!

Back