Pick Your Tour Pro Partner

Surprised at the mix of answers so far. Love it. Was expecting a lot of very similar answers, with Rory, Phil, Rickie, Day, etc. Even had 1 vote for Big John Daly. We'll see if the afternoon crowd chimes in with some new names.

Some big names with no votes so far: Justin Rose, Stenson, Furyk, Zach Johnson, Sergio, Adam Scott.

My pick would be Michelle Wie, if I have to pick PGA tour. It would be Harold Varner III. He is a rookie this year but I saw some web.com last year and liked his attitude and story. After watching him dab and put the Cam Newton jersey on at the Waste Management. I am guessing a round with him would be a good time.

I would go either Phil or Rickie. Phil because he's the reason I play golf, and Rickie because I think we would really hit it off haha.

Steve Stricker.. Seems like a solid guy... Great short game and putter.. I think I would learn a few things..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wie. :clap:

James Hahn. We'd be Gangnam styling it all the way!

Interesting picks there. If DA can carry Bill Murray to a win there, he must be solid!

They are both acquaintances of mine. I'd rather play with guys I can mix it up with then guys I'm going to stare at all day.

Can I go with Paige Spiranac?

Jason day for sure.

Dude is a freak and seems awesome to boot

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Jason Day I think would be a fun partner to be with. We're right about the same age too so I think it'd be a good pairing.

I can get anyone talking....or laughing

haha I was going to say Dufner but I'm not sure I could get him to talk. Nothing worse than a silent 6 hour round, even if it's with a tour pro haha.

Jason Day, would be a fun round and seeing how far he can crush it would be a great front row seat.

haha I was going to say Dufner but I'm not sure I could get him to talk. Nothing worse than a silent 6 hour round, even if it's with a tour pro haha.

Just bring up Auburn Football. I bet he'd start talking. Or just throw a lipper in, and he'd know he's with one of his own.

I'd go with either Phil or Furyk. I feel I could learn a lot from them.

Just bring up Auburn Football. I bet he'd start talking. Or just throw a lipper in, and he'd know he's with one of his own.

if I threw some chew or dip in I'd most likely throw up pretty quickly haha.

if I threw some chew or dip in I'd most likely throw up pretty quickly haha.

Same here. Tried it once in my younger days, not for me. The Duff has played with some monster lippers in in the past. Not sure if he's doing it anymore since hes on such a strict diet/weight loss etc. now

Still Tiger. Even if he misses the cut out of the 144-odd strokes he takes there might be some shots where he pures it.

I've read that even the pros haven't heard anything like it when he compresses the ball.

Easily Rickie Fowler

Easy.... Charley Hull. I think it would be a fun round.

Fowler for me, I think he would be good to play a round with.

justin rose seems like he'd be fun to play with, and that swing is beautiful

i don't know why, but i think kevin na would be pretty cool too. he just seems so down to earth.

i followed billy horschel for awhile at last year's bay hill and he was a real whiny-pants. but lately it seems like he's having a little more fun out there, so maybe him.

Back