Pics of the TaylorMade Tour Preferred Irons

Ok, these clubs look amazing. They got rid of that horrible weight in the back of the club and just made a bad ass iron. 3,4,5 mc and 6,7,8,9,PW mb. PX 6.0 flighted. +1/4 and 1* up. Can't wait.

I'm due for a new set of irons. I've been gaming Taylor Mades for about 3 years now I think I know what my next investment is leaning towards !

I'll try to hit any of them.

I agree with you, and I really don't like the way the Speedblades look and feel. Everyone at the pro-shop I hang out at even say they feel like toys. But, just because I don't like them doesn't mean other people will feel the same. I've seen some people who have them already just raving about them.

I realize my opinion means nothing to anyone but me. But that's what these boards are for... sharing opinions. They could be great clubs. Just my take on the direction TM has been going. I used to love the looks of just about everything they released. Now it's all starting to look so cheap. Again, just my opinion. I love the looks of the current MB's and have a set of the Rocketbladez Tour's (which were already headed in the wrong direction) so I'm not one of those "anti-Taylormade" guys. In fact my "backup" set of clubs are all TM except the putter. But I think the gimmicky paint schemes and prominent text across the clubs should be left for the 2-3 sets of GI irons they release every season and keep the players irons clean and classic looking unless done minimally. Oh well... like I said though... the MC's look pretty nice.

This line looks incredible. I loved my r7's when I had them and haven't gamed a TM irons since. That may be about to change!

Free clubs you say!! Wow! That's right up my alley (so the rumor goes)! I should have my full load of vacation days back so who knows!

This does look like a wonderful track from the pictures. Some of those holes looked beyond great to the eye!

You and me. From the sounds of the last trip to Mission Inn- El Campion, you will be needing a chaperon. This looks and sounds like a blast of a trip. Would love to be a part of this.

I realize my opinion means nothing to anyone but me. But that's what these boards are for... sharing opinions. They could be great clubs. Just my take on the direction TM has been going. I used to love the looks of just about everything they released. Now it's all starting to look so cheap. Again, just my opinion. I love the looks of the current MB's and have a set of the Rocketbladez Tour's (which were already headed in the wrong direction) so I'm not one of those "anti-Taylormade" guys. In fact my "backup" set of clubs are all TM except the putter. But I think the gimmicky paint schemes and prominent text across the clubs should be left for the 2-3 sets of GI irons they release every season and keep the players irons clean and classic looking unless done minimally. Oh well... like I said though... the MC's look pretty nice.
Believe me, I wasn't saying you were right or wrong on anything. As a matter of fact, I totally agree with you. I think I may not have stated my close in that post properly. I was just getting at the fact that I really don't like the SpeedBlades at all, but the people I know who have them think they're the greatest thing since sliced bread. But that's them. I owned both the RocketBladez and the RocketBladez Tour over the past year. The standard RocketBladez came with super soft "stiff" shafts and weighed a ton. Even after I put a 110g shaft and set the swing weight, they hurt my hands after practicing. I then picked up the Tour model, and while they were noticeably smaller, they were still heavy and the top line was still a bit too thick to my liking. I'm back with my Mizunos now and couldn't be happier. I too like the look of the MCs. However, after hearing that they are cast 3-7, I'm not so sure. I'll have to hit them and see them before I form any sort of educated opinion. I just hope their not RocketBladez Tour 2.0

Rumor has it that THP will in fact have an Ultimate Club Testing around this line in January for our Albatross Club members.
2 days of golf, the company present and THPers getting sets of irons.

Wow those are simply beautiful, I wish I I could try and put in for this event, but just not possible.

Just quit gaming some titleist mb's for some r11 for a little more forgivness...but I feel so compelled to go back after seeing these.... feel like that jerry newman guy on those insurance commercials..take me back mbs!

Really want to see these address...sole, topline clubhead length. Come one already....

These are forged right?

Not a fan of them, looks like the old TP I owned before and sold quickly after.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........mc or mb

The one thing that I don't like is that only the MB's are forged. The MC's and CB's are cast if the chatter is true.

Had to come back in here and look at these pics again. I really want to hit the MC's. Definitely a sharp looking iron.

The one thing that I don't like is that only the MB's are forged. The MC's and CB's are cast if the chatter is true.

Not a biggie IMO. No real benefit from being forged

Why oh Why do I want to hit the MC and MB's so bad they look so good and are out of my league as far as playability for me. :confused2::crying::confused2:

Not a biggie IMO. No real benefit from being forged

But.... Feel... *slowly backs out of thread*

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Back