Pics of the TaylorMade Tour Preferred Irons

Kinda curious if they've announced the stock shaft in these? Or is that still close to the vest?

Kinda curious if they've announced the stock shaft in these? Or is that still close to the vest?

From what ive heard the stock shaft will be the kbs tour again.

Sent from my N9100 using Tapatalk now Free

Am i the only one that thinks the mb's are the only good looking irons out of the bunch?

I personally really like the looks of the MCs. I've got my eyes on them. Going to be very interested in the thoughts of those testing them in the ultimate testing.

I've been searching the web for more pics of the new TaylorMade Tour Preferred irons. But, so far, these are the best that are out there. Sure would like to see more.

Am i the only one that thinks the mb's are the only good looking irons out of the bunch?

I really like the MC's and I think having the 'TP' crest is a lot nicer than the words "Tour Preferred" that are on the other two. I would rank those MC's up there with some of the nicest players cavities out there like the DPC's, the MP-59's, and the Nike's.

The CBs seem to say to me "Hi, have you met my cousin SpeedBlade"

The MBs seem to say to me "Move along, you're not worthy."

The MCs seem to say to me "How you doin'?"

The CBs seem to say to me "Hi, have you met my cousin SpeedBlade"

The MBs seem to say to me "Move along, you're not worthy."

The MCs seem to say to me "How you doin'?"

hahahaha So the MC's are Joey? That cracked me up.

Last edited:

I was thinking the MCs were the only good looking ones

Based on the posted pics I like the MC's the most

Based on the posted pics I like the MC's the most

As do I. The MC have a more satin finish look and the MB appear to be chrome. Were these in hand pics? Different finishes and badging on all three.

As do I. The MC have a more satin finish look and the MB appear to be chrome. Were these in hand pics? Different finishes and badging on all three.
Have we seen anything official from TM?

Pics of the TaylorMade Tour Preferred Irons

I really like the MC's and I think having the 'TP' crest is a lot nicer than the words "Tour Preferred" that are on the other two. I would rank those MC's up there with some of the nicest players cavities out there like the DPC's, the MP-59's, and the Nike's.

But the TP crest isn't going to be there, as has been stated multiple times in this thread. But don't just take my word for it:

I'm way late to this, but wow! These are beautys; Great job TM!!

Too bad I just bought brand new irons

This thread makes me smile for some reason.............. :alien2:

I'm obviously biased because I play the previous version, but I liked the look of the 2011 TP irons better than these.

The only exception would be the MC. That's a nice looking iron.

Any noise on Tour 90s?

What I read just said a kbs tour shaft. Any specific would just be speculation.

90's would probably be very awesome in the CB model.

Back