leftymb

Reaction score
Handicap
Just wondering if anyone has heard what Ping has in store for 2015? I know G30 just came out just wondering if they have plans of releasing anything else? Clubs? Bags?

I doubt any clubs come out as ping is 2 year release cycle. They may have some new bags but I haven't heard anything there.

Just wondering if anyone has heard what Ping has in store for 2015? I know G30 just came out just wondering if they have plans of releasing anything else? Clubs? Bags?

I think their next club to be refreshed is the S series irons and possibly another Anser or Rapture driver. Not sure if any would be in 2015 though.

I'd expect an early 2015 refresh of the Anser line, and late refresh of the S line, if I had to guess

G30 irons? New wedges? New milled line?

G45.

#inevitable

G30 irons? New wedges? New milled line?

Irons already out.

Probably putters and maybe wedges, the G30 line is the 2014-2015 release I would think. But, 2015-2016 if they keep their trend would be S-irons.

18 month product cycle would put i30 line happening late summer/early fall

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I have a fitting with a PING fitter in a couple weeks and I'll see what he has to say.

Seems like an I30 would be in the works. Or maybe a replacement for the Anser and Karsten.

Saw the prototypes for the new wedges and they look incredible....

G45.

#inevitable

Does numbering it like that make you less likely to buy it? After all, you know the G35 is coming, so why get the G30 now? I guess I don't get that same inevitable feeling with Speedblade, Bertha, etc.

Does numbering it like that make you less likely to buy it? After all, you know the G35 is coming, so why get the G30 now? I guess I don't get that same inevitable feeling with Speedblade, Bertha, etc.

Wouldn't affect me.....but I'm not a ping guy.

Was reading on aother site that there doing away with the i series and going to G30 and G tour lines i.e G tour replacing i series,But dont no if how much of it is true but they seem to say that it is

Really? I wanted to take a nap when I saw them I was so bored.
I think most of the clubs in my bag are boring....Especially the S55's. Thank you for that ;-)

From the latest offerings, I am very excited to see the line up for 2015. That would mean the G30's, will go down in price, only thing holding me back right now from picking them up.

May I ask where you saw the new bags?? Stand or Cart bags? Thanks

Back