PING i25 Irons Preview

It was impressive. Some amazing write-ups in there.

I imagine there will be a ton of signups for the i25 testing.

No doubt, especially with how hopping the site is now...plus some awesome irons...signups galore

No doubt, especially with how hopping the site is now...plus some awesome irons...signups galore

Hopefully a lot of people miss the announcement :D I'm quite excite about the chance at this testing.

Oh man I want to test those babies so bad. These irons could be exactly what I'm looking for.

Hopefully a lot of people miss the announcement :D I'm quite excite about the chance at this testing.
Yeah, that wont happen... Gotta spread the word! THP does it like no other, dude.

Really looking forward to in-depth THP reviews as always on these. Have never swung a Ping product before, really interested to see if they are an iron set I should be looking into.

The i25 testing could be eye opening. I did enjoy hitting the i20s, so I would be lying if I said I wouldn't enjoy putting these through their paces.

Yeah, that wont happen... Gotta spread the word! THP does it like no other, dude.

Haha I was just joshin. I know it's gonna be big, and better when it is big.

I am so ready for this, Ping has some great irons and I imagine the I25's are sick. Would love to get my hands on some.
I'll just leave this here....

Look forward to hearing about these i25's. For me, this is the most exciting club coming out this year. Loved the i20's and used then as my comparison club last year, when looking for new clubs. And I have been waiting for the release of these. Would love the opportunity to be a tester if these.

This testing is gonna be epic. Huge amounts of signups already.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
This have me seriously excited. Love the simple design and looks. I bought my old i3+'s 10 years ago. They have a very sentimental value, but I think the I25's could be a very nice upgrade. Would love to thoroughly test these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This have me seriously excited. Love the simple design and looks. I bought my old i3+'s 10 years ago. They have a very sentimental value, but I think the I25's could be a very nice upgrade. Would love to thoroughly test these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree man. They look awesome. Some lucky THPers will be very happy

Back