blugold

Autobots, ROLL OUT!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
So, I have a theory, if I eat this pizza and *end* by eating slice A last, I have had more pizza. Am I the only one who likes to eat the largest slice last?

Pizza.png

I have two thoughts.

1) I don't look at the size of the slice when I'm grabbing, unless it's the last slice and I want "just a small one"
2) I can see your logic, but I would assume most people would start with the largest slice because they are most hungry at that point.

I was never good at Geometry and would eat B last. I would have memories of eating a small piece and forget about stuffing my pie hole with the rest. 😂

I just grab whatever's in front of me and chow down.

I try and time it out where I leave the "best looking" piece for last. Typically the one loaded with toppings or something like that. Also, I would be trying to pawn off B on someone else and keep the bigger ones for myself :ROFLMAO:

I will usually leave a couple of the largest pieces for last..... more for leftovers!

I am a mental case, so I over analyze stuff like this. I like eating the biggest slice last so I know I still have a lot of pizza left even though I have eaten a slice (or 4) before hand. I want my pizza and to eat it, too.

I take one and work my way around, I do not pick and choose. I generally eat close if not half and put the rest away for lunch tomorrow.

I DO HOWEVER like the idea we are all talking like we own the whole pizza

I try and time it out where I leave the "best looking" piece for last. Typically the one loaded with toppings or something like that. Also, I would be trying to pawn off B on someone else and keep the bigger ones for myself :ROFLMAO:
Exact opposite here.😂
I always grab the best looking ones regardless of size FIRST.
You never know when you might get interrupted or heaven forbid someone decides they want a slice too. I don’t want to risk it.

My wife does that with nachos so I follow you.

Largest slice first, smallest last. Ending with the smallest piece makes me feel better about the amount of pizza I have consumed.

Largest slice first, smallest last. Ending with the smallest piece makes me feel better about the amount of pizza I have consumed.
See, I love pizza enough that I want to end feeling content, and eating the small piece last makes me want MORE pizza.

See, I love pizza enough that I want to end feeling content, and eating the small piece last makes me want MORE pizza.
See, I eat to when I am full, but I still want more, so rationally I think "I should stop now, but, that one last little slice isnt really a slice so it's like I am not eating anymore."

There is never ever any pizza left for me and I'm usually OK with that.

That said, your logic is solid.

Yeah. It's just a little piece, no harm done.

I like to get the largest cheesiest slice first....when it's the hottest

I usually only cut my pizza into 6 pieces because I can't eat 8 pieces

topping consistency is usually first concern over size.

Also, If there are leftovers the smaller slices reheat better.

if it's papa johns, I'm going thickest crust first because fresh crust with that garlic butter is nomnomnom.

I like to eat B last because it's "just a small slice" and I can convince myself that I didn't eat that much. :ROFLMAO:

So, I have a theory, if I eat this pizza and *end* by eating slice A last, I have had more pizza. Am I the only one who likes to eat the largest slice last?

View attachment 9260876
I'd like the record to show that what you have presented here is visually insulting.

Best looking slice first with no preference for size.
In your diagram, slice F should be small as well assuming the pizza was cut by a normal person. When I worked at Dominos long ago, those skinny ones were the loser slices. Known poor tippers could count on having their pizza include them.

See, I eat to when I am full, but I still want more, so rationally I think "I should stop now, but, that one last little slice isnt really a slice so it's like I am not eating anymore."
I...don't understand...

You mean, you stop eating? Even if there's food left? I live by the mantra, "every pizza is a personal pizza if you believe in yourself and try hard enough."

Back