ANNOUNCEMENT Play Augusta National with Ddec and Mward

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes the title of the thread is correct, but no, we are not giving away a trip this time (sorry, but we are giving away many this year). With it being Masters week (typically), and celebrating the return of the tournament later this year, we thought it would be fun to have a week of playing the course.

Each day @MWard or @ddec will start a new thread featuring 3 holes with some images and explanations on how the pros play them. Then you post in the thread with how you would play each one and what you think you would score. Like the Masters, this will finish up on Sunday and should be a great way to have some fun and make the tournament even better later this year comparing your dream score with the pros playing it.

Should be a fun way to celebrate this amazing golf course and get excited about the announcement that the major is coming back.

Blank Print Document.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
This should be awesome to follow along and play. :cool:(y)

This should be fun throughout the week.

Dubious thread title, but I will hopefully be in and able to visualize my rounds there!

It is hard to project how many three putts I would likely have. I can project the way I would play them in my mind. I am certainly not going to mis-hit any shots in my descriptions of how I would play them.

Sounds like fun!

This is so awesome!!! Can’t wait to see my scorecard of +30 at end of the week! 😂

This could be fun. Not for my score, but for the enjoyment of it....

This will be a lot of fun on the heels of one of the best announcements of the year!

Click bait!!!! :D

This sounds like a fun distraction from actually watching the Masters.

Really cool idea. Like it!

Love this

Virtual golf beats no golf ;)

Should be fun!

lol @ddstanford . And I never top the ball or slice it virtually. Bring it on!

in

This is awesome!! On hole 1 my thought would be don't hook it down into the woods off the tee 😂

Excellent. Having seen the course in person on two different occasions, I have some familiarity with the course.

Clickbait! But sounds fun. :)

This sounds like fun!

This should be fun, will try to keep up. At least there is no gallery for me to slice into!

Back