ANNOUNCEMENT Play Augusta National with Ddec and Mward

Looking forward to it!

Sounds like fun!

Sounds like fun

very cool, ready for a hole by hole play!

3 balls in the drink from the first tee :ROFLMAO:

I'm here to watch mward putt on Augusta and blink aggressively.

On this course, you're crazy to think you won't have at least 4 three putts even if you hit the greens in the correct spots. Miss them in the wrong, that number could go up easily by two or three.

Let’s go boys!!!

Extra points if we use Arccos to "play" the holes?

I'm in! I can play some pretty damn good golf in my head, on any course!

Sounds like a blast! BTW, I can't imagine anybody seeing this headline and not clicking on it. Sure, there was a 0.000001% chance it actually meant what is sounded like, but just in case...

Sounds like a blast! BTW, I can't imagine anybody seeing this headline and not clicking on it. Sure, there was a 0.000001% chance it actually meant what is sounded like, but just in case...

Wait, does @ddec even make it on course, or spend 100 bucks at the super cheap lunch stand?

100 bucks, man.. I spent 20 and felt like a damn hamster with all the food I was carrying.

Awesome...can't wait !

Wait, does @ddec even make it on course, or spend 100 bucks at the super cheap lunch stand?

Bag will be loaded with pimento cheese sandwiches. Oh and don’t think those won’t be referenced a dozen times.

Bag will be loaded with pimento cheese sandwiches. Oh and don’t think those won’t be referenced a dozen times.

I kinda feel the need to bust out the certain shade of green and do an intro video for this all. I'll be like a much younger, skinnier, Joe Ford.

You're assuming he wouldn't have a backpack style cooler.

Needless to say, @ddec's play by play will also include where all the hospitality stands are, for full and uninterrupted fine Masters dining.

Looking forward to this.
Downside: Not actually being there.
Upside: Not having to carry a case of golf balls to complete the round. ;)

Needless to say, @ddec's play by play will also include where all the hospitality stands are, for full and uninterrupted fine Masters dining.

Thankfully there is plumbing all over the course.

Tomorrow @MWard will have the first set up and running.

Back