ANNOUNCEMENT Play Augusta National with Ddec and Mward

Awesome! I'm sure I'll play it a lot better virtually than I would in real life. Do we get a chance to bean virtual patrons too?

Tomorrow @MWard will have the first set up and running.

Would you prefer a single thread for @ddec and I to add to each day? Or separate threads for it? I would think one big thread but figured to ask.

Would you prefer a single thread for @ddec and I to add to each day? Or separate threads for it? I would think one big thread but figured to ask.

You Skimmed the first post already? @ddec help me out here.

Please don’t charge me with the task of teaching the little fella how to read.

That was almost 6 hours ago. I've forgotten more in 6 hours than I remembered.

I’m excited to learn more than I currently know from these two. There is a rumor out there that @MWard knows the gate codes or something cool that no one knows. Where did the rumor start? I’m not sure but I’ll be following along starting tomorrow to see!

Looking forward to this. Have been lucky enough to attend this event on 8 different days in a span of 3 years & took a mental picture of every hole there that I hope I’ll never lose memory of. TV just doesn’t do it justice. Hope to add to the conversation where I can boys!

There will be some interesting answers on these if folks are being honest.

Looking forward to a lot of doubles and triples... :ROFLMAO:

I mean... Midnight counts as Tuesday, right?

There will be some interesting answers on these if folks are being honest.
I'm assuming we'd try to be honest with our yardages and assume that we're hitting decent shots. With my usual erratic game, I could come up with a million different possible combinations of pulls, hooks, fats, chili dips and duffs that could have me all over the course. And since I've never putted on tour speed greens, I have no idea how I'd actually do on them. All I could do is answer how I'd *ideally* play it within the constraints of my abilities. It wouldn't make much sense to say I'd hit a 320 yard drive or a 220 yard 7-iron when I'll never even sniff those kind of distances in real life.

I'm assuming we'd try to be honest with our yardages and assume that we're hitting decent shots. With my usual erratic game, I could come up with a million different possible combinations of pulls, hooks, fats, chili dips and duffs that could have me all over the course. And since I've never putted on tour speed greens, I have no idea how I'd actually do on them. All I could do is answer how I'd *ideally* play it within the constraints of my abilities. It wouldn't make much sense to say I'd hit a 320 yard drive or a 220 yard 7-iron when I'll never even sniff those kind of distances in real life.
Any way you want. All about fun

I love this! I'm in....

Just stumbled upon this again, hope @ddec and @MWard do this again sometime!

150th @ St. Andrews maybe..... 🤔

works for me. I have in-person photos of every hole to work with from when I walked in a few years ago.

Sounds like fun.

works for me. I have in-person photos of every hole to work with from when I walked in a few years ago.

I’m about two years from that, but that does sound fun as hell.

I saw the thread pop up and for a second I was like wait what’s happening here? Did Dean and I just win the media lottery?

I like the st. Andrews follow... Can't wait to see those photos! Sim doesn't do it justice

I’m about two years from that, but that does sound fun as hell.

I saw the thread pop up and for a second I was like wait what’s happening here? Did Dean and I just win the media lottery?
Some pull @PKorf out of the basement! 😂 These old threads are so good…time to give them another read!
I almost started texting @MWard

It is wild to think we are talking Masters already..

Back