Playing the guitar - Must see

Golf 'N Gator

Formally HoosierGolfer
Reaction score
Handicap
I've been playing the guitar longer than this little guy has been alive and I'm not even in the same stratosphere. He has a ton of YouTube videos. Pretty amazing.

[YOUTUBE]-RVFQwl6n_M&feature[/YOUTUBE]

Another Paul Simon tune

Another Paul Simon tune

[YOUTUBE]MseYTD5XYDQ&feature[/YOUTUBE]

I watched the first one and the kid is super talented. Thanks for sharing, I love seeing these kids with a huge future.

Just watched a bunch of his stuff. Pretty Freaking awesome. Looking through some of the comments on his page, I am amazed that there are such idiots in the world!

Just watched a bunch of his stuff. Pretty Freaking awesome. Looking through some of the comments on his page, I am amazed that there are such idiots in the world!

Haven't been there so I have no idea what your talking about but I can only guess.

There is SO much young talent out there its amazing !!

i think this kid takes it

Glad to see that kids parents bought him a real guitar. Hate seeing great children playing on garbage guitars

kids got skills

After I get back from the THP outing and find out what driver& Fairway wood I want to bag , I will be selling my Parker , Michael Kelly Patriot Custom , Peavy & Vox amps . I never got good and my fingers just dont work no more !

Back