Playing W/ THPers - It's Just That Much Better

I wish I could put into words what it's like to have more than a decade into THP, and play rounds with long time friends.

Playing with @Jman today and yesterday was absolutely incredible. One of the most important people in my life, lots of laughs, some alcohol, and even some halfway decent golf hiding in the mix.

I just cannot say enough about what this community has meant to me. Can't wait for the next story.
My dude.

LOTS of rememiscing and thinking about where things are and where they’ve been. THP is the constant. I cant wait for this weekend, especially to see other THP’ers get to make some of those memories.

Had a great round yesterday with @pattyboy21. The weather was absolutely perfect and the golf course was in great shape. Playing with THP'rs always makes it better!!

Had a great round yesterday with @pattyboy21. The weather was absolutely perfect and the golf course was in great shape. Playing with THP'rs always makes it better!!
Enjoyed playing with you @badolds - Gus Wortham is an awesome track (y)

I finally had the opportunity to tee it up with THPers this past week at the Dream Foursomes experience. I got to play with @BigDill, @X.Man , @Tenputt, @Carolina Dundee ,@jfox789 and @JasonFinleyCG. It was very enjoyable to play with these guys. It was the most enjoyable time I have had playing golf in a long time.

I finally had the opportunity to tee it up with THPers this past week at the Dream Foursomes experience. I got to play with @BigDill, @X.Man , @Tenputt, @Carolina Dundee ,@jfox789 and @JasonFinleyCG. It was very enjoyable to play with these guys. It was the most enjoyable time I have had playing golf in a long time.
It's pretty amazing how a round with people from this community can alter your perspective on things. Glad you enjoyed it my friend.

It's pretty amazing how a round with people from this community can alter your perspective on things. Glad you enjoyed it my friend.

I'm looking forward to playing with some more THPers in 2022, wherever that may be.

Last edited:
Tell me you are playing with a THPer without telling me…

7347C19C-2573-438A-8953-6D058B75127A.jpeg

With the Chicago trip, Nappy driving up to join the Minnesota crew, the ECPC fitting and golf at the Hideaway, I was able to play golf with the whole Grandaddy team!

Love me some THP Playing partners

With the Chicago trip, Nappy driving up to join the Minnesota crew, the ECPC fitting and golf at the Hideaway, I was able to play golf with the whole Grandaddy team!
That’s pretty cool.

I have yet to play with a THPer, but I am hopeful in 2022 it will happen.

Got a chance to tee it up with @Slowmo (1st time) @Bryndom & @chefkritter and man was it fun. It always amazes me how many quality people this forum brings together. Can’t wait to do it again and hopefully have a few more of the Houston guys out.

also I think @Slowmo needs a name change to SLD45 (Sneaky Long Doug 45) lol.

Last edited:
Got a chance to tee it up with @Slowmo (1st time) @Bryndom & @chefkritter and man was it fun. It always amazes me how many quality people this forum brings together. Can’t wait to do it again and hopefully have a few more of the Houston guys out.

Was great meeting and playing with you guys today. Looking forward to many more to come

It was perfect weather and a great day. It was great meeting @Slowmo and @chefkritter ! Always good to play with @mikeg_74 and definitely look forward to our next Houston outing.

@mikeg_74 did @chefkritter let you get home with all those clubs? He was eyeing that 8i

Had a great day at the course today. I was lucky enough to get over to Texas Star and play with @Desmond This afternoon. What a great day for golf in December and a nice guy to meet and a great host. Thank you

Had a great day at the course today. I was lucky enough to get over to Texas Star and play with @Desmond This afternoon. What a great day for golf in December and a nice guy to meet and a great host. Thank you

Had a great time playing with Donny on a great weather day for golf in December. Looking forward to playing again.

Can't wait to play a few rounds of golf with some THP'ers in '22!

I got to meet and play with @jsavoie88 for the first time and it was fun. @donny475 made the tip down but didn’t get to tee it up with him so hopefully I’ll solve that in the near future when I make my way up to DFW.

as always it’s so fun to play with THPers and especially new guys locally to expand my potential playing partners.

Back