Playing W/ THPers - It's Just That Much Better

I know Callaway just came out with the Truvis, but I missed the announcement of the launch of the invisible Chrome Soft.
I got a phone call at the exact instance that Jaysfan swung and I missed the shot so I asked him to reload with air for posterity. Nice catch :)

Mroche to me after my first swing: "Nice compact back swing. I need to work on that."

Me: "It's just old age"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hahahaha this was an instant classic for sure!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Played cog hill in lemont Il with a bunch of great THP guys can't wait to do it again

Got a fantastic round in this morning with Rancey (sparksjr) at another one of the Tellico Village golf courses named "Kahite" a links style course in east Tennessee. Its hard to call it the best public course I have ever played,but good gosh its very close. I didnt hit the ball very well but was able to keep it in front of me all day and shot a 92. However with the company I had the golf course we played I could have shot a 110 and not give a hoot. What a great way to spend a morning, great course and a fantastic THPer !
Stop laying down for handicap. I have played with you remember lol

I have only played one round with THPers. JB knows that, he was in the other cart. It was one of the most enjoyable rounds of golf I have ever played. I didn't play well, but it was a treat nonetheless.

There are very few people I would rather spend 4-5 hours on a Saturday with than fellow THPers.

Stop laying down for handicap. I have played with you remember lol

Ha,Ha , Yes sir Mr. Let me blade a 4 iron from 180 to 3 feet for a birdie. I will never forget that shot..lol.

Today was a fantastic day of golf for me and Im sad to see it end. The thread title says it all, Playing with THP'ers is that much better..
Today Rancey and I had rhe pleasure of having John (JohnnyMoJo, and Donne one of the newest members of the THP HoF come to our course in Sevierville and tee it up with us. For those of you who know these people you know what Im about to say , Some of the finest people I have ever met. Just fantastic,Awesome and everything else. Throw in a Rancey sparks and you see why I was sad to see the day come to an end . Being around people who love this game as much as me , be it good or bad golf Is something that is very contagious and I cant wait till the next time I get to chase that white ball with those mighty fine gentlemen !

Thanks Guy's !

Was a great day Bobby!

Played with RenRen today and it was his best round I have seen from him. Really cool to see him improve each year.

Today was a fantastic day meeting a new friend in Sparks and meeting back up with two old ones in Intimadator and Johnny Mojo. The weather was fantastic, the course was top notch, and everything was comfortable in the way it always is with THPers. Nothing better.

Played with RenRen today and it was his best round I have seen from him. Really cool to see him improve each year.

It was fun for sure!

Hitting it in play off the tee can really make a big difference.

Today was a fantastic day meeting a new friend in Sparks and meeting back up with two old ones in Intimadator and Johnny Mojo. The weather was fantastic, the course was top notch, and everything was comfortable in the way it always is with THPers. Nothing better.

3 great guys there Donne! I need to play with JM bad! I know he and I are going to be fast friends. Rancey and Bobby are awesome!

Looking forward to playing with a bunch of THPers Wednesday, Friday and Saturday!

Even though it's already been said, what a great it was today! I've got two new golf buddies and got to tee it up again with Capt. Donne. Such a fun course and great company. We always talk about it, but it never gets old and is always true. When you play with a THP'r, even though you never met, it's like you tee'd it up last week together.

Thanks Rancey, Bobby and Donne for a great day. We have to do it again when I come over to visit Julia.

Barry, we gotta get it done this year. I'll be in touch when I head that way bud!

JM

Looking forward to playing with a bunch of THPers Wednesday, Friday and Saturday!

Heck yes! Wednesday and Saturday are going to be the highlights of my week.

This Sunday we'll have a group of 12 THP'ers out to the No. 1 public course in Maryland and on the Golf Digest Top 100 you can play list, Bulle Rock. It started out with just two of us, but within a couple hours we had an unoffiical THP Outing all set. Can't wait a great list of guys coming out

EMart2173
Emart Friend
T2GRN18
Golfinnut
Mootoo344
G$$$
BigBall
MDGolfHacker
UVAWahoo
Gimpie
Sudseh (special appearance from Gods Country otherwise known as North Carolina)

Can't wait!!!

Last edited:
This Sunday we'll have a group of 12 THP'ers out to the No. 1 public course in Maryland and on the Golf Digest Top 100 you can play list, Bulle Rock. It started out with just two of us, but within a couple hours we had an unoffiical THP Outing all set. Can't wait a great list of guys coming out

EMart2173
Emart Friend
T2GRN18
Golfinnut
Mootoo344
G$$$
BigBall
MDGolfHacker
UVAWahoo
Gimpie
Sudseh (special appearance for Gods Country otherwise known as North Carolina)

Can't wait!!!

Looking forward to this round. An awesome course and top it off with THPers.

Playing 9 holes in my neighborhood league tonight with Robman7, we may have to do a little match play.

Looking forward to Saturday as I'll have Bullfrog and tpluff out on my home course for what will assuredly be a great time!

Ill be back in here tomorrow.....all day long

Looking forward to Saturday as I'll have Bullfrog and tpluff out on my home course for what will assuredly be a great time!

And add Michigan Slice to the group for tomorrow!

Played 18 with TrueFX today. Great time out there. Thanks Paul!

Played 18 with TrueFX today. Great time out there. Thanks Paul!

He's a good dude. Always enjoyed chatting with him. Glad you guys teed it up

Back