Playing W/ THPers - It's Just That Much Better

It was in GREAT shape, very much opposite of my game today. Was cruising along great last week and today it was like the old horse had two broken legs and arthritis in the others.

It was in GREAT shape, very much opposite of my game today. Was cruising along great last week and today it was like the old horse had two broken legs and arthritis in the others.

lol quit talking about me dude! :D

Glad ya'll enjoyed the course and no worries, it will be back partner :thumb: Fickle pickle of a game :banghead:

Got to spend the day with GregDan and GolfinFF. Otherwise guys drove a couple of hours to play and while the weather wasn't great - the company was.

Had a great time today and look forward to doing it again soon.

Played yesterday with Greg Kulbick and another very seldom active THPer. Condition of the greens left a lot to be desired but we still had a great time anyways!

Played with the THPer's from the DMV group yesterday and had a blast. Can't wait to do it again.

Played Sunday afternoon with Mikeg and Jank.....I played HORRIBLE GOLF.....but still had a great time with 2 great guys!

Played Sunday afternoon with Mikeg and Jank.....I played HORRIBLE GOLF.....but still had a great time with 2 great guys!

It was great to get back out with you Tim. I think if we didn't play in an oven and had fairways that weren't rock hard it would have been better, but golfing with THP'ers makes up for that!

That's a group of three GREAT guys right there :)

It was a rare Porttland THPer outing when darthweasel and YetiLooper invited me out for a quick 9 after work. It was so much fun we cruised around again to make it a full 18.

Yeti (Paul)....the guy is cool calm and collected and puts a really nice move on the ball. Baseball players aren't supposed to swing the club like that, not even pitchers.
935f212ec91d8b56cfddbc4d234dc033.jpg

Darth (Drew)...nobody has more fun on the course and he moves the ball
007d82d3c8784f65a99bf01eff649890.jpg

It was really a lot of fun and I look forward to teeing it up with these guys again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very cool Frank, Paul, and Drew! Looking forward to seeing you dudes at Gold Mountain!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

It was a rare Porttland THPer outing when darthweasel and YetiLooper invited me out for a quick 9 after work. It was so much fun we cruised around again to make it a full 18.

Yeti (Paul)....the guy is cool calm and collected and puts a really nice move on the ball. Baseball players aren't supposed to swing the club like that, not even pitchers.
935f212ec91d8b56cfddbc4d234dc033.jpg

Darth (Drew)...nobody has more fun on the course and he moves the ball
007d82d3c8784f65a99bf01eff649890.jpg

It was really a lot of fun and I look forward to teeing it up with these guys again.

Had a great time with you guys, appreciate you coming out and I would tee it up with either of you any time, any place.

Had a blast with T0AD today. He gave me some good insight on what to expect at #TheGauntlet

663f34e9e7bb01332d8b76996b799768.jpg

Holy crap MT....are you auditioning for a golf technique photoshoot job? What an absolutely perfect position. I knew you were a great golfer, but that's just a thing of beauty.

Holy crap MT....are you auditioning for a golf technique photoshoot job? What an absolutely perfect position. I knew you were a great golfer, but that's just a thing of beauty.

You should've seen the toe-hook this swing produced. haha. When you use photo burst on the iPhone it's hard to not catch at least one photo that looks pretty good.

Tommorrow morning I will be teeing it up with Troy, Greg and few of their friends. I received an invite from Troy earlier this week. I am looking forward to it and thank you for the invite.

I had a great round with gr8dryv and OITW today; I'm pulling for them tomorrow up at Red Tail

I had a great round with gr8dryv and OITW today; I'm pulling for them tomorrow up at Red Tail

Thanks Rick! Great day out there, we'll do that again. Next up, Pinehills!

Always great playing with you dude! Perfect weather and great company, I had a blast! That gr8dryv guy though.... :alien:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

YetiLooper, Darthweasel, myself and MrsT4K got out for 9 holes after work tonight. This is the 2nd consecutive Monday for Yeti, Darth and me. I love that we appear to be building a regular little game - LONG overdue in Portland - and that Wendy was able to join us. Thanks to the guys for making her feel welcome.

YetiLooper, Darthweasel, myself and MrsT4K got out for 9 holes after work tonight. This is the 2nd consecutive Monday for Yeti, Darth and me. I love that we appear to be building a regular little game - LONG overdue in Portland - and that Wendy was able to join us. Thanks to the guys for making her feel welcome.

I am up for making it a weekly thing. And she is always welcome, glad she could put up with my pretty much non-stop nonsense. I try to shut up...but at this point in life it might be too late for me :)

From the PNW get together

BrianW
308673a417b0a6591b2c249d8b65fe9c.jpg

DrRosenRoaen
f6fccde12786714d480de62802a9f81c.jpg

c0ncept
f0924fbb8cc1775fc525fa102399aa50.jpg

mroche
a0b7c30d6cfe429113e6a89141f56bbb.jpg

SkiBum
714d4a9eb239aaf27ece2e04e3a75de9.jpg

Jaysfan
ee18792a652b1cc744b413eca71c698b.jpg

T4K
5f251b1cb4b7980493815c71536d84f9.jpg

Playing W/ THPers - It's Just That Much Better

Mroche to me after my first swing: "Nice compact back swing. I need to work on that."

Me: "It's just old age"

Last edited:
Golfjunki71 and I had fun teeing it today. We got paired with a very interesting couple ... from Minnesota (maybe that explains it).

While not my best golf day, it was great meeting Golfjunki71.

Bendalbey and I enjoyed a practice round tonight after work. We chased the white ball around, wasted great approach shots by missing short birdie putts and talked about The Gauntlet and Up and Down events. It was a good time.

By the way, Ben shared a list wedding ring story that made me laugh heartily. With that story alone he's a life member of THP :)

Last edited:
From the PNW get together

Jaysfan
ee18792a652b1cc744b413eca71c698b.jpg

I know Callaway just came out with the Truvis, but I missed the announcement of the launch of the invisible Chrome Soft.

Mroche to me after my first swing: "Nice compact back swing. I need to work on that."

Me: "It's just old age"

Thanks for those great pictures, tk4! It's always surprising to see my own swing, somehow you made my swing look solid!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Back