Please Vote For Me!

Done man. Hope you win, I'll try to get some friends to vote for you as well if I can.

Thanks guys!

Bump because I can.

Bump for the morning.

Got my vote! We need to step it up here THPers!! Damaikis needs 70 votes to take the lead.

Good luck Chuck!

+1, I keep checking in and find it hard to believe that more THPers are not supporting you in this. I am hoping there will be a rush of THPers voting for you Charlie.

Just noticed this thread and voted promptly! Good Luck Charlie...Hopefully you can make a run at this..need some more votes to catch up from the looks of it.

Bump. This goes until the end of the month.

Voted buddy. Come on THP we gotta get this guy some more votes Like the page then you can vote.

Bump again. Thanks everyone.

Done brother and good luck.

This is over and I was nowhere close to winning, but I want to give a HUGE thank you to all of you who voted for me. It means a lot to see so much support around here from all of you who I consider my friends. I really appreciate it a ton.

For being in the voting though, I do get a free Golfsox headcover. I went with the green and yellow one to add to my dark green and light green one. If you're looking at headcovers I highly suggest looking at these.

Back