Please Vote For Me!

Damaikis

Fairway Finder
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 6.2
Golfsox Headcovers ran a contest on Facebook to give somebody a sponsorship contract and it ended yesterday. They chose 10 people and now people have to vote for the winner. I have been chosen as one of the lucky ten, and I would really appreciate it if everyone voted for me! Just log onto Facebook, go to the GolfSox page, and click on the tab on the side that says "Sponsorship". It should have a list of 10 people and I'm Charlie Maikis. I would really appreciate all the votes I can get. Thanks in advance to everyone who votes for me! I'll put the link below:

https://www.facebook.com/headcovers.golfsox?sk=app_121245854656699

Thanks again everyone!

Done! Good luck.

Sh*t me too. Name is Anthony Siravo!! Trade votes Charlie?

Never mind I'm not in the top 10. I misunderstood this!!!!:banghead:

Glad to be of assistance to you after what you did for me! Also gives me more ideas for homemade headcovers. :act-up: Good luck!

done..

I think you have two votes actually. Thanks again everyone!

Voted! Good luck!

Sent from my Galaxy S II using Tapatalk

Done! Good luck buddy.

Done! Can we only vote once?

Done! Can we only vote once?

I think you have two. I'm not sure if it's two total or two per day though. I'll check tomorrow!

good luck!

Done buddy

I voted however it said I already voted? Anyways good luck!

I'm heading over to FB now, Damaikis & Gianna. I thought I recognized your name Charlie, but wasn't sure. Ok, I'm off to vote.

Vote for Damaikis is in. I can only vote once and I don't see Anthony's name on the list though.

Hey Damaikis. You're getting another vote...from my wife, Cheryl.

No problem dude!! You are a proud supporter of Team Hacker's so I will support you too! Hope you get picked.

Too funny. At least 4 of those 10 names are THP'ers.

done good luck

Do you have any yard signs or bumper stickers? :banana: My vote is in. Good luck, Charlie!

Golfsox Headcovers ran a contest on Facebook to give somebody a sponsorship contract and it ended yesterday. They chose 10 people and now people have to vote for the winner. I have been chosen as one of the lucky ten, and I would really appreciate it if everyone voted for me! Just log onto Facebook, go to the GolfSox page, and click on the tab on the side that says "Sponsorship". It should have a list of 10 people and I'm Charlie Maikis. I would really appreciate all the votes I can get. Thanks in advance to everyone who votes for me! I'll put the link below:

Thanks again everyone!

Done! Good luck!

Thanks again everyone!

I just voted for you, good luck. You're in first with 14 votes. THPers get the vote out!

I just voted and you are now at 16. There is one guy ahead of you so the THPers need to step up and vote. Hopefully you'll get it.

I'm in.

A THPer needs your help and it won't cost you money.

A THPer needs your help and it won't cost you money.

Damaikis is 12 votes down. With all the support of fellow THPers he should be way ahead. Read the beginning post and get the vote out. Good luck.

Back