Poll: Best Baseball Video Game

The best?

• Bases Loaded 2

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • I am uncivilized. A ruffian. A scoundrel.

Votes: 21 87.5%

• Total voters
  • Staff
RBI 4 - Sega Genesis

Fight me.
Listen, I just watched 30 seconds of gameplay and one fly ball flew over 13 fielders. That is unacceptable.

Baseball Stars.. you could climb wall & rob HRs. Enough said

RBI for Nintendo

Ken Griffey for Super Nintendo

Ken Griffey major league baseball

• Staff
Four scoundrels I see.

The proper answer is Baseball Simulator 1000 or Ken Griffy Baseball.

Man I loved bases loaded 2. Once I stole Baseball Stars from my cousin I’m pretty sure I played that game more though.

I think the NY team had a side arm pitcher in BL2 and he was nearly impossible for me to hit.

Man I loved bases loaded 2. Once I stole Baseball Stars from my cousin I’m pretty sure I played that game more though.

I think the NY team had a side arm pitcher in BL2 and he was nearly impossible for me to hit.
I was still playing that game in 1994 🤔

I went through a MLB The Show phase a couple years back. Lost like a whole summer of my life lol

Baseball Stars.. you could climb wall & rob HRs. Enough said
And it has the cheat code to build a super team. It was a blast playing against the monsters team.

NES Baseball Stars by a million

Ken Griffey... Why not winning run over major league?

Ken Griffey Jr was the game for me growing up

Man, I just disagree about Baseball Stars you guys. Compared to BL2 it just crawls.

Man, I just disagree about Baseball Stars you guys. Compared to BL2 it just crawls.
Crazy talk. All of those Japanese guys, create your own players, build them up over the lucky ladies

Crazy talk. All of those Japanese guys, create your own players, build them up over the lucky ladies
I can see that, but I think gameplay on BL2 is way ahead of its time. Lighting quick double plays, realistic pitching view.

The "TING" of the bat though - ooof

• Haha
Reactions: JB
I was still playing that game in 1994 🤔

I went through a MLB The Show phase a couple years back. Lost like a whole summer of my life lol
I love the show. I’m ashamed at how many hours I put into it.

I love the show. I’m ashamed at how many hours I put into it.
It's like eating a whole pizza and washing it down with a 2 liter. So much shame lol.

I was pretty good in ranked, but once I got up to HOF I fell like a rock.

It's like eating a whole pizza and washing it down with a 2 liter. So much shame lol.

I got inside the top 90 ranked once…before I jumped to diamond dynasty. I want to say it was The Show 19.

I have not played any baseball game in decades, but that analogy makes me want to

I think I downloaded the demo. Had zero hits through 4 games and retired.
During Covid I was in a group that did a custom league. It was fun. Until they realized that at end of the day I was winning the WS every time.

I have not played any baseball game in decades, but that analogy makes me want to
It does feel good while you doing it 😂

Back