Poll: Best Baseball Video Game

The best?

• Bases Loaded 2

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • I am uncivilized. A ruffian. A scoundrel.

Votes: 21 87.5%

• Total voters
I got inside the top 90 ranked once…before I jumped to diamond dynasty. I want to say it was The Show 19.
You should have been a streamer. I would have watched.

I went crazy on 21 and actually forced myself to never play again. It took over my life I feel like. I bought a monitor lol 🤡

Man, I just disagree about Baseball Stars you guys. Compared to BL2 it just crawls.
baseball is supposed to crawl. It’s pastoral.
But really Baseball Stars is so far number one for me it’s insane.

You should have been a streamer. I would have watched.

I went crazy on 21 and actually forced myself to never play again. It took over my life I feel like. I bought a monitor lol 🤡
lol I started to dabble in the streaming actually. But started talking to some others and really I wasn’t ready for that type of commitment.

I mean if you don’t have a monitor what are we even talking for ha

Sorry Hawkster, I’m an RBI Baseball guy!

MVP Baseball 2005

man, I don't remember which one we used to play in college all the time my freshman year. You could create your own players/team and you would get points to spend to make them better. We had so much fun with that and had like 6 guys and we played a full 162 game season against each other. it was crazy

Baseball Stars.. you could climb wall & rob HRs. Enough said
This right here. Played this game for many many hours

Ken Griffey Major League Baseball
MLB 98
High Heat 2003
MLB The Show
I also enjoyed MVP NCAA Baseball

Bases Loaded 2, followed by R.B.I.

MVP Baseball 2005
Was the one where the ball would change color out of the pitcher’s hand to help the batter? I want to say Manny on the cover? I played those MVP games on my pc in college.

Ken Griffey Major League Baseball
MLB 98
High Heat 2003
MLB The Show
I also enjoyed MVP NCAA Baseball
ooo NCAA baseball was awesome. Every baseball game needs a stadium creator.

RBI baseball for NES
Little League Baseball for NES
Baseball Simulator 1000 for SNES
Ken Griffey Jr for 64

Those were the ones I played most.

Going to give MVP Baseball 2005 a vote

Super Baseball Simulator 1000 is not getting enough love. That game was awesome.

Micro League Baseball for the PC junior - It Introduced me to the World of Sports Simulation when I as 6 or 7.

MVP Baseball 2005 was the peak of sports video games

I was still playing that game in 1994 🤔

I went through a MLB The Show phase a couple years back. Lost like a whole summer of my life lol
The Show was really well done for several years.

Any baseball game before early 2000’s… that didn’t have “total control batting”.Loved the games that had one button for a bunt, one for home run swing, one for a basehit swing.Nice and simple and fun too play

RBI Baseball

1707362114403.png

1990 - RBI 2 on OG Nintendo brings back great memories.

Nod to World Series 96 on Sega as well. Spent a ton of time with that as a kid. Roger Pavlik had a killer splitter.

Backyard Baseball...Pablo Sanchez and Kenny Kawaguchi are and always will be all stars

Back