Price Point Threshold?

I think i spent low 4 figures for my custom scotty I got when I got married, around $1000 for my current gamer, $800 for a couple betti's/swag putters.... Apparently there's no threshold.... putter just has to speak to me

Well… I spent $834 for a custom putter that I don’t even play. So, I guess that.

Maybe $500-$600 at the max. Of course I think I've only spent $70 on a putter ever. $30 to buy it and I think another $40 to replace the shaft after it got bent. No plans to change from the Agera that I got for the Morgan Cup....unless I get a shiny new Mizuno at the Victory Cup.

Probably $150 for a unicorn.

As others have said, putters don't really age and used ones are cheap. That sets a hard ceiling on how far I'm willing to go.

There is point of diminishing returns ….

Also with exchange rate differential our prices are higher per unit cost …

That said paid $300 ish aud for it . Some years ago .

Would l , pay significantly , more for
Limited edition / custom model etc ?

No , unless there’s some magical performance improvement dark arts
Included that 1-2-3 stroke gains/round.

😁

I think putters are the one very special piece that goes into our bag. You can go all out from a few places and pick your finish, paint colors and stamping to truly make it your own. You can buy from a smaller boutique company where they might still hand grind them and not just sell them straight from the CNC machine. They can really be a great piece of art and well as equipment and be something very special and meaningful to you.

My putter currently was almost 500. If I could I’d spend a grand or 2 on one, but it’d have to be very limited or a one off.

I really enjoyed the Innovai but never pulled the trigger at $400 so I guess that’s my current limit. Same with o had the option to buy a Toulon Garage custom for $550 and didn’t there either.

I'm at $200-$250 after a trade.

Back