Project X HZRDUS Silver Shaft

Another day where I can't wait to get a Silver. Especially after the comments above from DB

Historically the Red matched the Black butt and midsection and then was softer in the tip section. Sounds like this might be relatively softer through the whole length.

Historically the Red matched the Black butt and midsection and then was softer in the tip section. Sounds like this might be relatively softer through the whole length.
It sure didn't feel anything like the black, which is a horrible profile for my swing. 😁

I have now begun watching eBay for these

Stillllll wanting to try one of these very much. Now that preorders are starting, maybe they find their way to the bay soon!

Yeah, and I'm waiting on 11 of them. Everything but my two Jaws Raw wedges and putter. 😁
Would be cool to see PX release 95g and 105g in the iron shafts

I keep googling it to see if there are any updates haha.
I resisted going to the product page since I was 99% sure I already knew the answer :LOL:

I resisted going to the product page since I was 99% sure I already knew the answer :LOL:
It's going to get messy. I'll buy these for the irons, then I'll need tricked out iron heads, and ferrules, and grips. Waiting on the Project X wedge shafts too. I'll change direct deposit to their accounts.

Disagree on at least the RDX Red. Smoothest and most active of the shafts I used this last year. (Autoflex excluded lol)
Yep, agree. The Red CB I have in my TSR4 is very responsive.

It's going to get messy. I'll buy these for the irons, then I'll need tricked out iron heads, and ferrules, and grips. Waiting on the Project X wedge shafts too. I'll change direct deposit to their accounts.
Lunatics be lunaticking :LOL:

Silver is a mid launching HZRDUS shaft. The primary difference between Silver and our Red mid launch HZRDUS is the Silver is a little easier to load through the midsection and handle.

DB
Thanks for popping in here. Appreciate it.

I have the red in my 4 wood and like it. It replaced the red cb. I didn't love the cb even though my driver is cb. Weird right? Well now I have a red cb for sale haha.
Yeah I think the regular red is like a lower torque black and the CB is a lower torque Blue. I have always gotten on good with the blue (and yellow before it) so I like the Red CB.

Yeah I think the regular red is like a lower torque black and the CB is a lower torque Blue. I have always gotten on good with the blue (and yellow before it) so I like the Red CB.
Yea man, this is what I'm saying.... I play the yellow and blue in my drivers hahaha. Swing anomaly here.

Ain't gonna lie, HZRDUS has not been my favorite shaft in the past, but I like the looks of this one. Excited to hear more about what people think of it.

Just finding this thread, I have not been a "HZRDUS" player (have had it in a couple hybrids, but never for driver/fws) but the silver I got along with very well. Got fit to it in Driver (55g) & Hybrids (75g).

Feels great (though I am not super particular), mid to high launch for me and great numbers overall. Great option for a lot of players, especially with all the different weights offered.

did any of you liking the Silver ever try the iM10? curious about they compare for you if you've tried both

Really trying to hold off on pulling the trigger on one of these today

Back