Project X HZRDUS Silver Shaft

Really trying to hold off on pulling the trigger on one of these today
Just the shaft or would it be attached to a head of some type?

Sounds like a great shaft for a smooth tempo and someone needing launch and some spin.

😁😁😁

Finally

Silver is a mid launching HZRDUS shaft. The primary difference between Silver and our Red mid launch HZRDUS is the Silver is a little easier to load through the midsection and handle.

DB
But same tip section as black (less active)?

60 6.0

Almost went 50g but decided I'd go with what I know lol
I’d like to try both but still thinking about ordering the driver with Kai’li Blue for some reason 🙃

I’d like to try both but still thinking about ordering the driver with Kai’li Blue for some reason 🙃
That's why I wanted to buy the shaft separately. If/when I get a Paradym, I want to get a Kai'li Red. Plenty to test!

I'm in love with this shaft. In the irons I get a great ball flight and good spin, hybrid was nuking 'em, and fairways long and straight.

I still need to learn how to hit driver, but other people were bombing it.

I got fit into the HZRDUS Silver for both my Paradym X driver (50g, 5.5) and 3HL (60g, 5.5). They worked well for me and felt really good at the fitting, looking forward to getting them and putting them into play!

I see Cally has this as an HB iron shaft for the Paradym irons.
I hit it indoors and it felt great.
Called TT to find out if it was coming to retail. I was told that they are a prototype for now.
I liked the TSR 16.5 I hit with this shaft

Ordered the silver to give it a whirl. Arrives Tuesday.

It’s here :love: I may just throw it in the driver for a round in Vegas next week!
6E580EC3-D17F-475E-A91D-8EE85B6CD074.jpeg

These have been really popular here so far. A store friend was telling me they were part of about 80-90% of his sales of the Paradym stuff so far. That's pretty high considering the shelf stuff hasn't been out long.

I have been tinkering with different shafts in the Paradym 9* head and plugged in the HZRDUS Silver 50g 6.0 shaft tonight. This shaft is really, really good. I may have found the one that is going to stick. It will definitely be staying in for the next rounds to confirm what this range session was like. Time will tell, but the winner may have been right in front of my face all along. A couple more shafts I want to try, but this one really fit me well.

I have been tinkering with different shafts in the Paradym 9* head and plugged in the HZRDUS Silver 50g 6.0 shaft tonight. This shaft is really, really good. I may have found the one that is going to stick. It will definitely be staying in for the next rounds to confirm what this range session was like. Time will tell, but the winner may have been right in front of my face all along. A couple more shafts I want to try, but this one really fit me well.
I liked it a lot on my first outing with it yesterday (50g 5.5). I've tried 3 other shafts in the Paradym X head and the HZRDUS Silver is the one I like best out of all of them.

Back