Project X HZRDUS Silver Shaft

**** I photographed the wrong one. I will get some of the other soon.
Going back to that old age chat from last night right :p

I assumed it wasn't but it actually is on the web site : https://www.truetempersports.com/en-us/golf/hzrdus-silver-gen-4-wood-shaft.html

View attachment 9148812

"

Utilizing a new Dual Torsional Design throughout the shaft, HZRDUS Silver Gen 4 is available in lighter weights with a stable yet playable profile to best suit a wide variety of golfer.
Dual Torsional Design is a proprietary process that allows our engineers more freedom when designing a golf shaft—allowing them to dial in stability and desired torques more efficiently, producing a fully optimized golf shaft with regards to player profile.
"

Hzrdus Silver Woods

SHAFTFLEXWEIGHT (g)BUTT ODTORQUEPAR. TIPSPINLAUNCH
Silver 505.552.6354.93"MIDMID
6.052.6354.93"MIDMID
Silver 605.561.6354.43"MIDMID
6.062.6354.43"MIDMID
6.563.6243.93"MIDMID
Silver 705.570.6354.13"MIDMID
6.070.6353.93"MIDMID
6.570.6353.73"MIDMID
Funny, when I looked yesterday morning, this wasn't there..... or else I missed it.
I wonder if Cally would have a 70g 5.5 for the fairways and how it differs from the Black 4K?

I assumed it wasn't but it actually is on the web site : https://www.truetempersports.com/en-us/golf/hzrdus-silver-gen-4-wood-shaft.html

View attachment 9148812

"

Utilizing a new Dual Torsional Design throughout the shaft, HZRDUS Silver Gen 4 is available in lighter weights with a stable yet playable profile to best suit a wide variety of golfer.
Dual Torsional Design is a proprietary process that allows our engineers more freedom when designing a golf shaft—allowing them to dial in stability and desired torques more efficiently, producing a fully optimized golf shaft with regards to player profile.
"

Hzrdus Silver Woods

SHAFTFLEXWEIGHT (g)BUTT ODTORQUEPAR. TIPSPINLAUNCH
Silver 505.552.6354.93"MIDMID
6.052.6354.93"MIDMID
Silver 605.561.6354.43"MIDMID
6.062.6354.43"MIDMID
6.563.6243.93"MIDMID
Silver 705.570.6354.13"MIDMID
6.070.6353.93"MIDMID
6.570.6353.73"MIDMID
Interesting. I wonder if these and the new generation of HZRDUS Red are riffs of the Evenflow line they seem to have discontinued.

Last edited:
I have found that the HZRDUS shafts tend to play on the stiffer side and not as responsive as some other shafts.

I have found that the HZRDUS shafts tend to play on the stiffer side and not as responsive as some other shafts.
I agree with your statement and think that True Sports would agree. They are not shafts that provide the same feel of loading and kicking. They certainly perform, though, if they are a fit.

Funny, when I looked yesterday morning, this wasn't there..... or else I missed it.
I wonder if Cally would have a 70g 5.5 for the fairways and how it differs from the Black 4K?
I mean besides the lower torque launch and spin of the black? I'm sure depending on swing speed and tempo, it feels stiffer overall through the swing since this is how they describe it on their site:

Black Gen 4 creates optimized torques and maximum stability while featuring the classic HZRDUS Black profile of stiff butt, x-stiff midsection and stiff tip, suited for an aggressive swinger

Silver is for a more moderate tempo (deliberate) compared to a fast tempo (aggressive) recommendation of the black

Disagree on at least the RDX Red. Smoothest and most active of the shafts I used this last year. (Autoflex excluded lol)

I've had some success with the Hzrdus line so I'm pretty intrigued by this. Hzrdus in general has been around for awhile but still one of my favorite looking graphics. Will probably look really good in the irons.

Silver is a mid launching HZRDUS shaft. The primary difference between Silver and our Red mid launch HZRDUS is the Silver is a little easier to load through the midsection and handle.

DB

Silver is a mid launching HZRDUS shaft. The primary difference between Silver and our Red mid launch HZRDUS is the Silver is a little easier to load through the midsection and handle.

DB
This is exactly what I was looking for, DB. Thanks.

DB
Oh my god...It's an absolute need for me now

DB
this sounds like exactly what I tend to like!

DB
awesome info! Thanks, Don!!!

Definitely something I want to try. I always have enjoyed shafts that have this profile.

Back