Project X IO Shafts

PX IO are on my list for my iron fitting. Should be good to get a feel for these compared to my current Obans, the elevates, the recoils and what else I can think of. :D

I'm so eager to get these on course to better understand what's going on, especially against my regular loves (the Tour V's).

I just feel like I can get after them all I want and they handle it perfectly.

I'm so eager to get these on course to better understand what's going on, especially against my regular loves (the Tour V's).

It’s that PX DNA that Keenan was talking about.

I’m definitely curious about the weight range with the profile too, there’s a lot to like, and I hit them well in the X Forged CB’s as well. I do think I’d just go straight 6.0 though.

What heads? Your numbers in the Tech Studio video were pretty solid with the X Forged CB.

What heads? Your numbers in the Tech Studio video were pretty solid with the X Forged CB.
They were in the X Forged.

I'd love to give IO a try after seeing them perform last week. I'm currently playing PX 6.0 and love them. I must be in the minority that don't find them harsh in the least bit. To me they are smooth and super stable.

@Canadan following up on my question from earlier iwhen you take these out to compare (knowing you have a couple of months b/c OH lol) to your beloved Tour Vs what would be the head?

***Understand if that has not been decided due to potential releases

@Canadan following up on my question from earlier iwhen you take these out to compare (knowing you have a couple of months b/c OH lol) to your beloved Tour Vs what would be the head?

***Understand if that has not been decided due to potential releases
the head is a lock.

Callaway X Forged CB.

the head is a lock.

Callaway X Forged CB.
Damn right it’s a lock. What you did with those heads is freaking amazing.

They have arrived.... 👀

Yes! I think is the perfect sorta cavity blade for you..;)
Hahahaha! Sorta-Cavity is my new favorite tech terminology replacing humps-and-bumps. :ROFLMAO:

That was a fun Off Course!

REALLY excited to get these in the course this week in the 921 Forged.

Any one playing the IO’s previously play modus 120’s or px lz’s? Any comparison?

I'd love to take my original 6.0 Rifle shafts out & put these bad boys in (y)

Spent some time with these in a hitting bay yesterday. Absolutely fascinated with them. 110g is a perfect weight.

Any one playing the IO’s previously play modus 120’s or px lz’s? Any comparison?
Only about 1hr worth of time at my shop yesterday but between the IO and modus 120, I think they feel very different. Modus is definitely more butt soft. The IO is a feel I wasn’t really familiar but they definitely felt great.
Personal experience but I found the IO to launch higher with a hair more spin (Despite majority’s experience of modus being a high launch shaft)….which isn’t a bad thing. I think IO in long irons would be amazing….(

Back