ProSENDR Swing/Wrist Training aid

Ryanr760

2023 Quest Cup
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Stumbled across a post showcasing this training aid today. Its an interesting concept and design. Steep price at $170

1675296311618.png1675296348487.png

Curious what everyones thoughts are on something like this. Would you spend this much money on a new training aid that doesn't have a lot of reviews out there?

I saw this too. Not sure it's $170 I want to drop based on paid spokes people. I admit I am interested though.

Wouldn't pay anywhere near $170 for it. Saw Trotty Golf using one in a YT video. Seems like a decent enough tool but crazy price.

I think you also get a bunch of video protocols if you order through their site, too. Is it on the expensive side? sure, but Foley and Woods have quite a strong pedigree and can probably get away with the price.

As for the training aid itself, I think it would help a lot of golfers to get a good feeling for the "correct" wrist conditions in the golf swing.

I am seriously considering this aid.
Knowing where my main swing flaw sits after a number of lessons and my inability to get the correction drilled in without the coach standing there telling me what I did wrong, this could be the item that helps me drill the positions properly during practice sessions.
The fellows at TXG make the call-out that realistically this exorbitant price is the cost of 1-2 lessons and as I experience, those lessons sometimes only sit for the time that you are being taught, whereas this can be brought out anytime, anywhere.

This is very interesting. An initial thought is i wonder how this would pair with the SuperSpeed sticks during a workout and would this have any impact ( hopefully positive ) on speed . That would be easy to determine with the radar. Either way this looks like it might be helpful.

You make one of these for under $15. The "force vector" may be a little off, but it should be close. :ROFLMAO: It will get you "into the cradle for sure", "just like a waiters tray"!

Same same but cheaper..

Really thinking about this. Last time at the dome tried to create the position and sensation and i think this could help in getting that feeling and release down. I think this could help and dont see a downside to trying this. What @Ryanr760 said on Feb 1 seems to still be the case today not a lot of reviews out there.

Really thinking about this. Last time at the dome tried to create the position and sensation and i think this could help in getting that feeling and release down. I think this could help and dont see a downside to trying this. What @Ryanr760 said on Feb 1 seems to still be the case today not a lot of reviews out there.
I pulled the trigger on this. Saw an email a couple days ago that it will ship soon. I haven't brought any training aid in awhile and going to try this out. I am still not sure what to expect because it doesn't force you into a position, but rather gives a position to try and achieve. Who knows how it will go, but going to try it. I think my last lesson really helped with release and wrist position and Im hoping this can help support my goal around the house and at the range when I am not at a lesson.

I pulled the trigger on this. Saw an email a couple days ago that it will ship soon. I haven't brought any training aid in awhile and going to try this out. I am still not sure what to expect because it doesn't force you into a position, but rather gives a position to try and achieve. Who knows how it will go, but going to try it. I think my last lesson really helped with release and wrist position and Im hoping this can help support my goal around the house and at the range when I am not at a lesson.
Looking forward to your experience with this one.

Looks allot like the Total Golf Trainer Arm device which is at $49.99 and can be used for lefties and righties. I use it myself and it has a ton more settings than the prosendr. To me its just way to expensive vs other alternatives out there.

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 18
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 16

Any update on this?

Any update on this?
Finally received it a few weeks back. I have it. However, work and my kids sports have taken my golf practice and playing to a minimum. I hope to get this going soon. Things should level off soon and my practice will tick back up. I have used it at home with just swings and I do think there is definitely something there. It doesn't force position, but it gives incentive to achieve position. Sorry I don't have more at the moment!

I was going to get to try one at my lesson this week but someone decided to steal it from my coaches porch. He will have to get that settled and get another one hopefully. I was looking forward to trying it.

What does it do? Get you to a flat position as you transition? and

Simulate a "proper" release?

Finally received it a few weeks back. I have it. However, work and my kids sports have taken my golf practice and playing to a minimum. I hope to get this going soon. Things should level off soon and my practice will tick back up. I have used it at home with just swings and I do think there is definitely something there. It doesn't force position, but it gives incentive to achieve position. Sorry I don't have more at the moment!

As someone with 3 kids, I get it! Looking forward to the update when you have time. I've just been debating about getting it and was hoping to read some THP reviews.

What does it do? Get you to a flat position as you transition? and

Simulate a "proper" release?
Here's a pretty good review

As someone with 3 kids, I get it! Looking forward to the update when you have time. I've just been debating about getting it and was hoping to read some THP reviews.
@Crapgame and @Doubleb21 - So I promised I would give thoughts as I go. Tonight was the first night actually hitting balls with this on at the range. Initial thoughts are you absolutely have to start slow. At least I needed to and will continue to. What I mean is just hitting wedges to get the 'feeling'. I tried a couple 7 irons after I thought I has it and.....not good. I found myself way to focused on trying to hold the position and I just went back to wedges until I have more time with it. The other thing is in my normal fashion, I read zero instructions or watched any instructions on video and just did what I thought I should. I will be reviewing the tutorials available to get a better practice session with it next time. Anyhow, not much else to report on it that. I do think there is something here though.

@Crapgame and @Doubleb21 - So I promised I would give thoughts as I go. Tonight was the first night actually hitting balls with this on at the range. Initial thoughts are you absolutely have to start slow. At least I needed to and will continue to. What I mean is just hitting wedges to get the 'feeling'. I tried a couple 7 irons after I thought I has it and.....not good. I found myself way to focused on trying to hold the position and I just went back to wedges until I have more time with it. The other thing is in my normal fashion, I read zero instructions or watched any instructions on video and just did what I thought I should. I will be reviewing the tutorials available to get a better practice session with it next time. Anyhow, not much else to report on it that. I do think there is something here though.

Thanks for the update. I did see there are a series of videos that accompany it. Part of me thinks, to your point, that's a lot of work and time to be investing alongside a new product. But, I'm sure they have it done like that for a reason.

I saw video of Rory using this on the range today. Hmm. Looks interesting but that’s a steep price for sure.
I saw that a moment ago. I found TXGs review on it as well. Looks legit, I’m thinking about picking one up.

I got to try this out today for about 45 minutes while @BB Fan Girl had her lesson. I started with some irons and the feedback was instant if you came out of the tray before impact. The biggest eye opener for me was when i tried my driver. I didn't even come close to getting in the right tray position at the top. I take the club back flat. I did some practice swings getting the right spot which felt totally horrible lol. Tomorrow at my lesson this will be what we work on. Very easy to put on and you know right away if you are right or not. The tray looks to be made of carbon fiber it is light and whole unit is well made. Ill have some video tomorrow of the progress.

Worked on the woods and wedges today at my lesson. Not gonna lie it was tough getting in a groove with the woods but I now understand where I need to be. I had to slow the swing down but I was finding the center of the face way more today than I have in a longtime. Combining this with a much better takeaway and there were a lot of nice hits today.

Back