ProSENDR Swing/Wrist Training aid

I touched on this in the home page review, but I'll just say that the Tour Stricker ball is better in just about every way. The placement of the PS version is very awkward.

I touched on this in the home page review, but I'll just say that the Tour Stricker ball is better in just about every way. The placement of the PS version is very awkward.
I saw an add yesterday that PS has a new larger ball version coming out.

I saw an add yesterday that PS has a new larger ball version coming out.
Just my experience, but a larger ball isn't the answer, and may even be worse. It sits so far down the forearm (and somewhat off kilter) that it borders on interfering with gripping the club.

Just my experience, but a larger ball isn't the answer, and may even be worse. It sits so far down the forearm (and somewhat off kilter) that it borders on interfering with gripping the club.
From what I saw in the pic I saw the me PS ball is no longer completely round. Here is pic if the new version. Do you think this will make a difference over the original PS from your experience IMG_8689.png

From what I saw in the pic I saw the me PS ball is no longer completely round. Here is pic if the new version. Do you think this will make a difference over the original PS from your experience View attachment 9234604
The original isn't round either (flat sided on one side, while this appears concave on one side and maybe flat on the other?).

Yes, I think that's a much better placement for this type of device, but it sort of kills their original concept of using it with the cradle. Still, I'm going to just say I think the Tour Striker style is almost impossible to beat. I have both (bought the TS on my own), use the training aid regularly with lessons. I'd have to try this new version, but I just don't think the velcro sleeve is the answer and they are kind of tied into it.

The original isn't round either (flat sided on one side, while this appears concave on one side and maybe flat on the other?).

Yes, I think that's a much better placement for this type of device, but it sort of kills their original concept of using it with the cradle. Still, I'm going to just say I think the Tour Striker style is almost impossible to beat. I have both (bought the TS on my own), use the training aid regularly with lessons. I'd have to try this new version, but I just don't think the velcro sleeve is the answer and they are kind of tied into it.
Very true I see that point.

my instructor has one, and we've used it twice. my takeaway has been i would NEVER use it without the hands-on assistance of a pro who is very familiar with the ps. i agree with you it's extremely awkward, especially the ball. but once everything is where it's supposed to be, and you have a proper feel/drill to work on, i can attest that it works wonders.

The new ProSendr shaped connection sphere makes more sense than the tennis ball sized ball. I could only do hip high swings with the small ball in place. That’s all well and good as it tidied up my short pitching however I wanted to be able to make full swings with the ball. I have a TRS ball and it works well when under inflated so it conforms to my arm. Getting the inflation right is key. I did pre-order this new Connection Sphere as it looks like it will be a less fiddly training aid.

Back