ProSENDR Swing/Wrist Training aid

Any updates to your progress.

Still using it once per week on the range to keep the feel going.I will also throw it on during the day while working and do takeaway swings. I like it and when hitting balls you easily feel if your hand is not all the way back in the tray. There is no sign of any wear and it is well made. I also tried removing the hard plastic part and just using the compression ball on the Velcro to keep the arm structure in place. That is a great aid to help with that part of the swing.

Still using it once per week on the range to keep the feel going.I will also throw it on during the day while working and do takeaway swings. I like it and when hitting balls you easily feel if your hand is not all the way back in the tray. There is no sign of any wear and it is well made. I also tried removing the hard plastic part and just using the compression ball on the Velcro to keep the arm structure in place. That is a great aid to help with that part of the swing.
Thanks for the progress reports. I'm in serious ponder mode on this one. I'm not a huge training aid guy but realize early extension and weak ball compression are holding my game back. YouTube has some nice content about the product. A strong hunch says I'll be swiping my credit card in a week or two. :)

Thanks for the progress reports. I'm in serious ponder mode on this one. I'm not a huge training aid guy but realize early extension and weak ball compression are holding my game back. YouTube has some nice content about the product. A strong hunch says I'll be swiping my credit card in a week or two. :)

My coach has a lot of different aids and this might be one of his favorite. It also stores really easy in your golf bag even with the compression ball. I look forward to the pics when you purchase it. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

my update is a little mixed and I’m flip flopping back from being a strong recommender to being more undecided. It had me going really well but then as I concentrated on this more I lost the feel for some of the things I’m trying to do with my pivot back and through. My ball striking got worse for the last two weeks as a result and pro sendr is now not much getting use as it’s a distraction from my number one priority

the bio mechanics guy who has done a couple of sessions with me gave me a mild telling off for getting distracted on my pivot work which he (probably rightly) thinks is my biggest problem. Effectively I have to feel like my left arm is pulling up with left leg straightening behind me on my downswing so that I rotate through the shot much better. I think my downswing rotation got killed when I was doing too many Mike Bender drills in 2020 (he has drills where you throw the ball while holding your shoulders shut/square) and then got worse progressively when I was working with a Plane Truth guy who got me to throw the club with hands at the top of the swing with a leftwards release.

I do have issues with how I load my wrists and having a very steep backswing shaft plane but I re route well especially with irons and wedges and I can hit my driver well if I pivot well back and through.

I would only advise using the pro sendr if a good teaching pro (not many of them) thinks it solves your biggest issues.

My son used it a lot for a while but he’s still struggling with his game even if somewhat better. We played with some tour pros last week and they scored how he used to do when he was a plus 4 but with slightly more repeatable swings and an extra 10-20 yards of power (my sons chipping is really good though). I don’t think the pro sendr is getting him swinging like those guys anytime soon and he’s still a lot worse than he was a year ago before he broke himself.

my update is a little mixed and I’m flip flopping back from being a strong recommender to being more undecided. It had me going really well but then as I concentrated on this more I lost the feel for some of the things I’m trying to do with my pivot back and through. My ball striking got worse for the last two weeks as a result and pro sendr is now not much getting use as it’s a distraction from my number one priority

the bio mechanics guy who has done a couple of sessions with me gave me a mild telling off for getting distracted on my pivot work which he (probably rightly) thinks is my biggest problem. Effectively I have to feel like my left arm is pulling up with left leg straightening behind me on my downswing so that I rotate through the shot much better. I think my downswing rotation got killed when I was doing too many Mike Bender drills in 2020 (he has drills where you throw the ball while holding your shoulders shut/square) and then got worse progressively when I was working with a Plane Truth guy who got me to throw the club with hands at the top of the swing with a leftwards release.

I do have issues with how I load my wrists and having a very steep backswing shaft plane but I re route well especially with irons and wedges and I can hit my driver well if I pivot well back and through.

I would only advise using the pro sendr if a good teaching pro (not many of them) thinks it solves your biggest issues.

My son used it a lot for a while but he’s still struggling with his game even if somewhat better. We played with some tour pros last week and they scored how he used to do when he was a plus 4 but with slightly more repeatable swings and an extra 10-20 yards of power (my sons chipping is really good though). I don’t think the pro sendr is getting him swinging like those guys anytime soon and he’s still a lot worse than he was a year ago before he broke himself.

Thanks for the feedback. It is hard to work on multiple things at once.

I feel for you and your son. I am mired in a similar problem. A couple of years ago I worked with an online instructor and had initial positive results and then totally cratered. My handicap has jumped from a 2ish index to something in the high 5s to 6s and my driver has been killing me. I am working with a new instructor and see signs of life but a few times a round I still hit the ball off the planet. Yesterday I hit 4 drives (out of 14 drivers) that caused me a double. For the first time in a while I feel like it is there when I commit to it and make the right swing.

Back to the ProSendr I listend to the Golf Subpar podcast with the creator of this and Sean Foley and it sounded very interesting. I have been thinking about getting one. I don’t think this is my primary problem but I like the fundamentals it promotes. I have a lesson next week and I will ask my instructor about it. He doesn’t seem to be a training aid guy though. I haven’t seen him with any on the course.

Just catching up with this thread. My buddy has been using one of these for a month or two now and he is definitely all about it.

I used his once at the range. I can see how it would help and would buy one but I did not realize until now it is one size fits all. When I tried his it was far too big for me to use properly/comfortably. Pretty shocked by the lack of sizing.

Reviewing this for the home page. Happy to answer questions or pay special attention to things if you have anything in mind.

Very cool will be using mine today i have slacked a bit with it!

I’ve been off golf the last month due to a cervical disc removal.

my son still uses it although drills mostly what he’s covered in his four lessons with the biomechanics expert in the last 5 months. He seems to be improving and ready to play for his university when he starts a PhD next month.

I’d say feedback on the pro sendr is mostly positive but won’t necessarily fix your swing on its own.

Will post more in the months to come with a longer term view.

Reviewing this for the home page. Happy to answer questions or pay special attention to things if you have anything in mind.
Looking forward to your thoughts. This one has been on my mind for a while.

I popped the Prosendr on for about 15 minutes yesterday while warming up to get the feel of keeping my wrist back. It is nice having something so easy to take on and off that is effective.

Can't wait to hear all about it!

I've already used the ProSendr a bunch. It's not a magic blanket - important for me (and everybody) to remember that. However, as somebody that has been downright OBSESSED with my takeaway lately, it's been a big help.

Some definite pros/cons that I'll probably save mostly for the review.

My XL wrist strapped just arrived. It’s plenty long now. At no cost (still pay shipping though) if you purchased the ProSendr off their site it’s probably what should have been standard in the first place. IMG_1652.jpeg

i want one but man they’re expensive

i want one but man they’re expensive
Same. This has been hopping up on a few pages. Struggle to spend money on this and not just put it towards lessons.

My XL wrist strapped just arrived. It’s plenty long now. At no cost (still pay shipping though) if you purchased the ProSendr off their site it’s probably what should have been standard in the first place. View attachment 9232768
Strangely, yesterday I emails them inquiring about the longer strap. Today they responded they don't make a longer strap! The original one is really too short to be comfortable for me.

Strangely, yesterday I emails them inquiring about the longer strap. Today they responded they don't make a longer strap! The original one is really too short to be comfortable for me.

Sean Foley was on meandmygolf YouTube episode a week or so ago.

I got one off the black friday sale and haven't even opened the box. Need things to calm down before i can get to a simulator to even see if I want to golf this year. :ROFLMAO:

I got one off the black friday sale and haven't even opened the box. Need things to calm down before i can get to a simulator to even see if I want to golf this year. :ROFLMAO:

i want someone to @ me when there’s a sale. i do want one but i ain’t spending that much on it.

i want someone to @ me when there’s a sale. i do want one but i ain’t spending that much on it.
I’m with you on that. 20 off and I might pull the trigger.

Unfortunately, that's what it was for Black Friday. 20% off was as good as I've ever seen it.

Back