ProSENDR Swing/Wrist Training aid

Worked on the woods and wedges today at my lesson. Not gonna lie it was tough getting in a groove with the woods but I now understand where I need to be. I had to slow the swing down but I was finding the center of the face way more today than I have in a longtime. Combining this with a much better takeaway and there were a lot of nice hits today.

You get one of these or just using it via your instructor? I have been on the fence on getting one. It kind of incorporates everything I need to work on, so the price is a little easier to swallow for me.

You get one of these or just using it via your instructor? I have been on the fence on getting one. It kind of incorporates everything I need to work on, so the price is a little easier to swallow for me.

I waited till my instructor got his and tried it out first. Mine should arrive this week i ordered it last Thursday.

You are more than welcome to try it out next time i see you just let me know so i can bring it.

Have you tried it with the compression ball attachment? My buddy got his last week and showed me the setup.

I did use that for a few swings and it works well. If mine ever arrives I’m looking forward to getting started. Shipping is like a weekend round of golf SLOW!

A lot of similar-ish products for much less money

That said, I did bot have success with The Hanger training aid so perhaps this would work better

My Pro Sendr was delivered today. Going to start the protocols they have asap. I did use my coach’s at my lesson Friday and while the irons feel good the driver just was not in position.
FAC41AFD-D579-4965-9F72-624340FCAE2E.jpegDA931852-B04A-4FF4-A26D-A98B4F9AB7AA.jpeg9C99066D-7322-4A65-937E-ABCB97F69A77.jpegE814A932-70AF-4763-8A34-16D2EA797BCB.jpeg8352EB67-2D49-4698-A7A7-74E043FFBDAD.jpegE20D797A-472A-452E-819F-8EFE9178642C.jpeg1A460B68-FD1B-40DB-AAA5-2745AA9AAD1A.jpegC6BD903A-4641-40AE-AD22-668F1DDF09E2.jpeg

I am still tempted by this, but have not seen the glowing reviews I was hoping to see. Obviously no training aid is a miracle tool, but this one seemed to hold a lot of promise - especially for my issues.

I have been doing the protocols getting the feel dialed in. I was absolutely not in the position of the tray at the top. I was just practicing with my driver and i can feel it going more vertical. I have a very flat driver swing which is a huge PIA. I am not hitting balls till Thursday but will be using it then.

A lot of similar-ish products for much less money

It was a tough pill to swallow. My logic was its almost like 2 or 3 aids in one. Also, I know the multiple things it reinforces is exactly what I need to be working on.

I believe mine came in the mail today. Should have multiple days later this week to check it out.

I spent the last 3 days just doing the takeaway and getting the club to the top of the back swing. I went and saw my coach today and i had one of the better lessons i can remember. He just watched me hit for a bit with the irons and then we went to work the woods which were super flat in the back swing. I feel i can already see the benefit from the the Pro Sendr.

I have debated about the Prosendr. I could use some help with my wrist and not overextending it. I am happy with my ball contact and distances. Just have to read more about it and hear the experiences of others.

I brought one a few weeks back as I’ve gone from play 5 handicap golf to 20 handicap golf in the last 8 months due to my ball striking disintegrating.

My son went from plus 5 to playing like a 5 in the last year too.

The common denominator a plane truth level 2 instructor who initially did great things with us before it all went wrong and we got completely lost as we tried to build on great early progress. We’ve had lessons elsewhere since in recent months but both remained largely lost.
I lent it to my son initially. He pulled out of the British Amateur championship this week as he was still playing rubbish by his usual past standards after using it for a week or so but he’s continued to work very hard with it (like daily 2hour sessions for 50 balls with lots of practice reps) in recent weeks so is going to compete in a big universities competition at St Andrews next week. The field is obviously a lot easier to compete against in this one too. Getting to play the Old course at least once in a competition will also be a treat for him and he’s gone up early to see if he can play it at least once before the competition so he can hopefully work out what to do with the burn and the Road hole etc.

If he makes the cut it’s progress from his recent slump. If he threatens to win its big progress. He thinks it’s helping a lot and has described it as a miracle worker but we shall see if it translates from practice to the course.

So i have used this 3 times this week with just doing the protocol in the extra video they have. When i played yesterday it felt like i was in a much better position through out the swing. The slow reps and making sure the back of my hand gets into the cradle on the takeaway is a huge help. I do not spend all of my range sessions with it on but i always start out with it.

He says he’s starting to hit it very well in practice using what he describes as a ridiculously expensive wrist cradle but also a miracle worker. The range balls at St Andrews are apparently expensive too!

Let’s see if he does well when he hasn’t got it on under competitive pressure next week.

If it does I’m having it back to see if it fixes my game.

Ultimately fixing the swing under pressure is the true test of this product. He’s putting the reps in to prove if it’s worth it.

For those of us who learn by feel such products are often a lot better value than hundreds of expensive lessons perhaps.

Attachments

• ef0827a0-6dc9-43a7-b605-6b35fd9610cd.jpeg
    ef0827a0-6dc9-43a7-b605-6b35fd9610cd.jpeg
    51.1 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
The update after today was that my son hit the ball terribly and much worse than last time he played the New Course at St Andrews. Tomorrow morning he has the old course so maybe it's better.

He thinks it's just because he hasn't had time to own the swing changes under competition pressure but the jury is definitely out in my book. He's working very hard with it.

The further update after today was 3 dropped shots in the first 4 holes playing off the back tees on the Old Course. He says he then finally found a feel without it on and proceeded to play the next 14 holes in 2 under par. He still thinks it’s a good tool and just needs more time practicing before he can start playing plus handicap golf on regular basis again.

I have been using the pro sendr every practice session. I typically will hit a lot of 9-3 to get the feel for the hand placement like they want in the protocol videos. What is cool is I can have that feel now without the pro sendr on. I also feel that this has helped a lot with my takeaway issue. when you get your hand in the proper position it's harder to take it inside.

My son is making continued progress with it. One of his keys is to try get the left arm parallel to his foot line when it is parallel to the ground so he has his left arm less pinned to his chest (a persistent plane truth one plane swing teaching that causes swing problems in our view). The external rotation of his right shoulder is also important and he feels the pro sendr helps him as he works with these concepts.

I’ve seen his ball striking start to return especially if he keeps his right arm feeling relaxed and smooth on his backswing while on course. His bad shots are when he gets tight, the right elbow sucks inwards and up with the left arm getting too across him too. The eye opener was seeing what the athletic motion guys have measured on tour pros and that made him stop plane truth following and using the pro sendr to drill his swing back to more in front of him like he used to have. Combining these things with use of pro sendr is definitely getting him back on track.

I have now had the chance to use it some more. Initially I hit a lot of shanks and thought it a dud. But about 4 hours of training with it and I’m starting to see quite transformational results for the better on the course.

I checked it on my hack motion and am getting my best wrist dynamics yet.

I’m hitting my driver straight and solid in a way I haven’t been able to do in a long time. I’m starting to shoot good scores again and I’m hitting well in practice.

If this continues and I carry on improving I’d say it’s worth every penny. Potentially saves a fortune in wasted range practice balls grooving in rubbish and a fortune in lessons that go nowhere for those who want to get good.

My son is starting to shoot good plus handicap scores again too.

My question mark is whether long term use will help him get to a plus 5 or better and me below a 4 handicap index. Certainly feels possible right now but only time will tell.

I’m enjoying my ProSendr. Been battling a hook and this aid seems to be just what the doctor ordered. Hitting balls requires slower speed and concentration to keep the wrist in the cradle. My ball flight is back to being very straight. Following the protocols on YT are a must.

I have been using the pro sendr every practice session. I typically will hit a lot of 9-3 to get the feel for the hand placement like they want in the protocol videos. What is cool is I can have that feel now without the pro sendr on. I also feel that this has helped a lot with my takeaway issue. when you get your hand in the proper position it's harder to take it inside.
Any updates to your progress.

Back