ProSendr Training Aid Review

Great review here.I’m just worried that it would cause me excessive pains in my right wrist.Seems like contriving things never works good for any sport.Either it happens or it doesn’t

nice write up. have a bud who saw the promo for this and went to range and emulated action and was astounded. he called me up all happy telling me he found the secret. hitting his irons 15 further. may need to crunch this data and see. casting an issue for me.

Great review here.I’m just worried that it would cause me excessive pains in my right wrist.Seems like contriving things never works good for any sport.Either it happens or it doesn’t

I would actually say this is one that doesn't force you into a position. It gives you feedback to know you are in the correct slot with your wrist. I think it is a pretty ingenious product, but think by itself it will be tough for most golfers to get everything out of it. I am liking what I am getting out of it, but I am also taking regular lessons.

I would actually say this is one that doesn't force you into a position. It gives you feedback to know you are in the correct slot with your wrist. I think it is a pretty ingenious product, but think by itself it will be tough for most golfers to get everything out of it. I am liking what I am getting out of it, but I am also taking regular lessons.

That's what drew me to this one. It doesn't "force" you into a position. Research has proven time and again that training aids that force you into a position do nothing to help long term because you will revert back but that feedback and feel will help long term and this device is very much more in that feedback camp. Can't wait to get started with it.

That's what drew me to this one. It doesn't "force" you into a position. Research has proven time and again that training aids that force you into a position do nothing to help long term because you will revert back but that feedback and feel will help long term and this device is very much more in that feedback camp. Can't wait to get started with it.

I have heard sean foley talk about it, and while I think he gets a little too far down the road in some of his mumbo jumbo, that is something I think he is spot on with. For me, if I get my wrist in the correct position and keep my width in the back swing (I tend to suck it under and get stuck), the result is going to be pretty solid.

You guys must be super flexible. Because a device like this would hurt the heck out of my right wrist. Or maybe I’m looking at this wrong

You guys must be super flexible. Because a device like this would hurt the heck out of my right wrist. Or maybe I’m looking at this wrong

My right wrist basically gets in the same position it gets when I do bench press.

I think you are. Just hold your hand out flat and then raise your fingers up in the air. That's all there is to it.
Are you bringing that to Briggs?

I can bring it if you'd like. Easily fits in the bag.
If not a bother would love to try it. On my maybe buy list for winter

I play a dozen rounds a year with my wife. And my practice time is one range session a week. This aid really interests me.It really looks like something that could help me reach that crest of good golf.Maybe sky is the limit of I get and work on this.Can I use it in my den all winter with no golf ball ?

Last edited:
I play a dozen rounds a year with my wife. And my practice time is one range session a week. This aid really interests me.It really looks like something that could help me reach that crest of good golf.Maybe sky is the limit of I get and work on this.Can I use it in my den all winter with no golf ball ?

You could definitely use it for deliberate practice indoors. If I remember correctly, a big part of their training protocol is building up small movements into the full swing. You could really nail the takeaway and arms parallel for example.

You could definitely use it for deliberate practice indoors. If I remember correctly, a big part of their training protocol is building up small movements into the full swing. You could really nail the takeaway and arms parallel for example.
I was eyeing this and that tour striker planemate.Never really had a true golf lesson in my life.But it seems like this one might be good for me.My goal is to become a little more consistent

I was eyeing this and that tour striker planemate.Never really had a true golf lesson in my life.But it seems like this one might be good for me.My goal is to become a little more consistent

I don't know. I'm not saying this wouldn't work for you, but I do think it's best with some oversight/help from an instructor. For all you know, this may not be something you need at all. Golf is weird like that.

First session today with the Pro Sendr. I had already watched all of their official protocol videos on YouTube and some other teachers discussing it over the weekend while my left knee recovered from an injection on Friday. Since it finally felt good enough to maybe swing on I decided to go easy and just do some PS work. Started with the protocol videos in order, doing the 15 reps of each, following along, trying to really get a feel for what they were discussing. After that I hit a few balls at 3/4 speed using foam practice balls into the screen, no monitor or anything, no looking for ball feedback, just to feel the swing differences.

Pros: It definitely puts me into a different position at the top of the backswing - not as far back or around, left wrist much more flat/a little bowed, right hand more back instead of pulled thumb side.

Cons: I may be too small for its "one size fits most" sizing. I'm 5'9", 145 lbs, small polo, cadet medium glove... absolutely on the smaller side of average for an American male. My right hand in no way fills that cradle. On the backswing drill I barely make contact with it if I have the sleeve pushed all the way down to the end of my wrist, and my trigger finger can fit into the slot at the top of the backswing but is contacting the bottom portion of that finger nook only.

I'm going to keep using it for a few weeks and see how it goes, but after day one I'm not sure it fits me well enough to get full use out of it. I have to really compress the hell out of the ball if I try to use both since the cuff has to sit so far down my right wrist. If I take off the cradle and move the cuff further up my wrist the compression ball works better. I'll keep trying the protocols as warm ups, and do some chipping with it as Mark Crossfield outlined in his video.

Love the concept, but they need a smaller version for smaller men, juniors, women, etc. Maybe they will if it is successful enough.

Serious question...Wouldn't the HackMotion and some attention to it's data, be a better investment than this overpriced cash grab of a product?

Sean Foley when speaking of this product on the NLU podcast, '...Looking into the mirror is more important the looking into my bank account.' Sure Sean - that is why you sell it for this price, charge shipping, and have the audacity to upsell the video content to use it effectively. :rolleyes:

I'm not saying don't make money and market yourself, I am simply critical of a huckster selling snakeoil.

Serious question...Wouldn't the HackMotion and some attention to it's data, be a better investment than this overpriced cash grab of a product?

Sean Foley when speaking of this product on the NLU podcast, '...Looking into the mirror is more important the looking into my bank account.' Sure Sean - that is why you sell it for this price, charge shipping, and have the audacity to upsell the video content to use it effectively. :rolleyes:

I'm not saying don't make money and market yourself, I am simply critical of a huckster selling snakeoil.
Funny, you can go to eBay and there's a dudee selling these for $60. He 3d prints them and throws on a cheap elastic sleeve. And what R&D and Goodwill does he have? Then you have one of the best instructors out there and candidly not someone I really care for selling a high quality self designed unit for $160. I'll buy from Sean all day every day.

I cannot say that this is not insanely overpriced (I truly believe it is) and I bet everytime Foley opens his mouth a strong whiff of a cow pasture hits your nostrils, but I actually do think this training aid can be very beneficial for golfers. Can't say I would recommend anyone to buy it, but I can see where a golf instructor could use this to help their students to in grain some movements.

Funny, you can go to eBay and there's a dudee selling these for $60. He 3d prints them and throws on a cheap elastic sleeve. And what R&D and Goodwill does he have? Then you have one of the best instructors out there and candidly not someone I really care for selling a high quality self designed unit for $160. I'll buy from Sean all day every day.
R&D on this? I think you give him too much credit. Look, not begrudging him selling the product for whatever he can sell it for - but, don't tell me it is not a cash grab.

FWIW, people bought pet rocks in the 70's.

¯\_()_/¯

I cannot say that this is not insanely overpriced (I truly believe it is) and I bet everytime Foley opens his mouth a strong whiff of a cow pasture hits your nostrils, but I actually do think this training aid can be very beneficial for golfers. Can't say I would recommend anyone to buy it, but I can see where a golf instructor could use this to help their students to in grain some movements.
I agree with you, certainly beneficial.

R&D on this? I think you give him too much credit. Look, not begrudging him selling the product for whatever he can sell it for - but, don't tell me it is not a cash grab.

FWIW, people bought pet rocks in the 70's.

¯\_()_/¯
Yea I give him too much credit. Tiger's Pro. My guess is you still have your pet rock.

Back