PUMA Golf: The Experience Collection

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
This week normally ushers in the rite of passage to Spring time and golf season. With the simple phrase “Hello Friends”, golf fans everywhere know that azaleas will be seen, pimento cheese sandwiches will be discussed and the beauty of Augusta National will be front and center. This year, that is in a bit of a holding pattern, but that doesn’t mean the celebration to the first major of the season shouldn’t be introduced.

PUMA Golf is introducing the Experience Collection and it is an instantly recognizable homage to the traditions. Combining elements of the Masters, yet unique enough to be perfect for year round wear, the line has a little something for everybody and can outfit golfers head to toe.

Below is the breakdown of each item offered. Let us know which are your favorites...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Love all three polo designs, and really neat story behind each one. The hats are both 🔥.

I would take the P 110 Snapback over the Patch.

Not a big fan of those shoes, just a little too wild for me, and the bag is eh.

Well this lineup looks really good and makes me really sad all at the same time.

Just looked at the lineup and purchased everything but the tournament polo and belt.

Great lineup, and that bag looks amazing.

The shirts and hats are cool, but the shoes are a miss for me.

I think the bigger question for me is if the Masters is in the Fall will Rickie still do the same scripting?

I like the polos and the bag is sneaky fun. The shoes and hats aren’t for me. Grrrr I’d love to game that bag

I like the polos and the bag is sneaky fun. The shoes and hats aren’t for me. Grrrr I’d love to game that bag
It was in stock for me....

Awesome bold polos, perfect to go from the course to backyard BBQ

These are great polos for hanging out with the buds after a round of golf! Green and grey are amazing.

It was in stock for me....
Oh I know it’s in stock - the battle is whether to buy or not. I don’t NEED another bag but I also don’t not need another bag.

Oh I know it’s in stock - the battle is whether to buy or not. I don’t NEED another bag but I also don’t not need another bag.

This will be my 4th Vessel×Cobra Bag

Saw these in Orlando and loved them then. Had to pry @jdtox away from the booth. Not entirely sure if he put everything back he picked up.

Not my style but I love that they find one offs that folks can enjoy.

:sick:

Sorry, as much as I like Puma gear, they are just horrendous

Like the hats and shoes but not big on the polos.

Saw these in Orlando and loved them then. Had to pry @jdtox away from the booth. Not entirely sure if he put everything back he picked up.

I remember a few things in that room that had the same reaction

What pieces were your favorite?

I actually like polos. There are a few shoe styles yet to be announced that will blow people away.

I really love the "P" hat. My collection of the "P" hats is growing exponentially at this point.

I really love the "P" hat. My collection of the "P" hats is growing exponentially at this point.
At first I had like 2 then I had 20. Not sure what happened

Funny story from the PGA Show:

Our group goes into a special room in the back of the Puma booth to see all sorts of yet-to-be-released product. I start snapping photos of everything. One of the Cobra/Puma guys says "Hey, you can't post those anywhere."

@jdtox and @MWard say "Yeah Adam" as they put their phones in their pockets.

Back