PUMA Ignite DISC Golf Shoes Preview

Those are some good looking shoes. Puma definitely makes very good lightweight shoes. I love my titan tours.

~Rock

@JB any chance you have more pics with the full lineup of shoes/colors?

I dont, but they are coming very soon.

Was the reason I have just read through the thread, to see if there were any more pics

(Those spikeless junior shoes would not be getting on my feet if there did them in adult sizes though)

I am trying to resist ordering the premium ignite disc in white/grey/orange colorway... I have enough golf shoes... just need to keep telling myself that.

This is going to be expensive.

i was thinking about these today. i really want to go see them in person and try them on.

Not the best looking puma shoe so I'll pass, but can see where others might enjoy the BOA systems

i was thinking about these today. i really want to go see them in person and try them on.
They're tremendous in person. Imo the best they've released yet for spikes.

PUMA Ignite DISC Golf Shoes Preview

They're tremendous in person. Imo the best they've released yet for spikes.

Well that is very high praise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well that is very high praise

I didn't get to try them on, but they are incredible in hand, and the disc won me over after swing how well and easily it works.

I didn't get to try them on, but they are incredible in hand, and the disc won me over after swing how well and easily it works.

yeah I was a fan of the disc. It's different than the boa laces we've seen. I'm still not a fan of the scuba shoes, but I want the spiked ones.

yeah I was a fan of the disc. It's different than the boa laces we've seen. I'm still not a fan of the scuba shoes, but I want the spiked ones.

The water shoes? With the neoprene? I think they are the only shoe that Grant has made while at Puma that don't excite me

The water shoes? With the neoprene? I think they are the only shoe that Grant has made while at Puma that don't excite me

yup, just not a fan of the material or the loop on the tongue. But they have a leather version of that coming which is a bit easier on the eyes. Still with that loop though.

yup, just not a fan of the material or the loop on the tongue. But they have a leather version of that coming which is a bit easier on the eyes. Still with that loop though.

Thank you for that teaser, I am very interested in the leather

Want. These. Now.

189412-02.jpg

They don't have that color on the site, where did you find those?
They're the premiums. I'm buying them tomorrow I think.

I freaking love the disc system

I need to wait until next payday for a pair of these, but DAMN!

I freaking love the disc system

One of the important distinctions I learned is how different it is to the BOA systems of the past. Its a PUMA system and they made simplicity and placement key. It works really well.

One of the important distinctions I learned is how different it is to the BOA systems of the past. Its a PUMA system and they made simplicity and placement key. It works really well.

That is what stood out to me.

A) Thank God its not on the back of the damn shoe.

B) Holy crap its easy to use.

Back