PUMA Ignite DISC Golf Shoes Preview

I like those. I shall buy some.

Still left wanting with the spikeless though.

I like those. I shall buy some.

Still left wanting with the spikeless though.
Not sure I'll buy some but agree with both other statements. I like the convenience of spikeless and haven't had a performance/traction issue with any I have had.

A new biodrive leather would be optimal (as long as they keep the simple, clean look).

I like the looks of these. I would definitely sport them

So, are the IGNITE Spikeless Sport's the only option in spikeless this year? If so, that is an significant disappointment to me.

I'll own a pair of the Titantour's w/ the disc, but would have been nice to see a more stable (for me) spikeless option.

I'm with you, I'm just not a fan of the spikeless sport. But for the Titantour, yup I need a pair like yesterday.

I'm with you, I'm just not a fan of the spikeless sport. But for the Titantour, yup I need a pair like yesterday.

You are going to flip out when you get to try these on. So comfortable.

Same. I suspect I'll order day one.

Maybe there is more coming to the shoe lines?

You are going to flip out when you get to try these on. So comfortable.

and then I will curse you for having the wrong shoe size haha
It's pretty remarkable what Puma has done with their shoe line over the last 4 years or so.

Same. I suspect I'll order day one.

Maybe there is more coming to the shoe lines?

we can bug Grant next week.

I LOVE these shoes. The disc technology would be perfect for me and they knocked the design out of the park.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and then I will curse you for having the wrong shoe size haha
It's pretty remarkable what Puma has done with their shoe line over the last 4 years or so.

Im convinced these are the best of the bunch comfort wise (for my feet). I will own every color they have at some point.

669ae9802a2201b502eededf552e490a.jpg

I take it back. Yes. Please.

This is going to hurt my wallet

Yay! DISC, tech I will own some of these for sure. Grantbis hands down the best shoe guy in the biz IMO

They look great!

Aaaaaaand those are junior shoes. Nevermind.
I know they're junior, but I really like the look, maybe they'll expand to adult sizes in the future!

Well, they're interesting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was a fan of the previous version, and I am a little surprised they were able to improve on the comfort even more. Feels like a slightly wider heel section, but the overall shoe is just fantastic feeling. If you were a fan of the previous ones, the added DISC really helps. The location of it is perfect and the function works great.

I was a fan of the previous version, and I am a little surprised they were able to improve on the comfort even more. Feels like a slightly wider heel section, but the overall shoe is just fantastic feeling. If you were a fan of the previous ones, the added DISC really helps. The location of it is perfect and the function works great.

That's because Grant is a genius.

Im convinced these are the best of the bunch comfort wise (for my feet). I will own every color they have at some point.

This is quite and endorsement.

669ae9802a2201b502eededf552e490a.jpg

I take it back. Yes. Please.

I know what my son will be wearing this summer.

Have never owned a pair of puma golf shoes, but that may change this year. Love where they put the disc, makes much more sense than others I've seen on the back of the shoe.

I'm jealous of him, those shoes are awesome. He'll be styling!

No Swannies? Those are solid, I (like James) are bummed they didn't offer them in adult sizes)

No Swannies? Those are solid, I (like James) are bummed they didn't offer them in adult sizes)

They don't make Jr. size Swannies yet. He will have to wait a few years to be as cool as his dad.

Back